holy ****

Posted by Lord of Spam

Apparently ex0 is going to be here at the end of this month. This means that there will be 3 (three) DA members in Florida at one time. I'm not sure the state can handle it.

I guess he is here to visit some chick or something. But **** that vamp, him and me are going to ****ing party hard.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm all for the gal, guys.

Posted by Klarth

Viking rule. Kick him out when he arrives.

Posted by ExoXile

Your post'll get deleted, hhhhhah.

Posted by Klarth

Mentioning the viking rule does not count as an infringement on the viking rule >:O

Posted by The Judge

But Exo's not a hardcore DA member, so the world will live. Besides, there's 3 DA members in Simi Valley, moron.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Yeah, but you're all faggots. Besides, Rupties is in CA, and if the state were to flip, he'd just be like "lol ***** no" and it'd straighten out.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge: But Exo's not a hardcore DA member

I'm not? :(

Posted by mis0

YOU GUYS ARE ALL GAY COME TO NEW MEXICO FAGGOTS

Posted by ExoXile

I deserve to be quoted, you know.
|Siggie|

Posted by Kiyoshi

You guys should come to Michigan instead. I feel oh so lonely.

Posted by Lord of Spam

people are jsut drawn to how ******* hardcore this state is

Posted by Klarth

I used to live on the shore of lake Michigan! It rocked hard.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Chicago is a ****hole, and lake michigan is made of fail and aids.

Posted by Alastor

Rule #1: Don't talk about Fight Club.

Posted by Ant

jsut

Posted by Lord of Spam

utsj

Posted by Linko_16

My bro's going to Michigan to visit two FFXI friends who live near one another. One's a total nympho, but he insists she's just a friend and he has no interest in sex with her.

Right.

EDIT - Come to AZ, everyone. Srsly.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh shi- that's awesome. What's even better is that I'm leaving for Florida in less than two days. Came up a lot quicker than I thought it would.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/750x750_florida_m.gif[/IMG]

I am in tampa. Me and vamp are going to head to Orlando. Exo will be in Panama city. Chances are slim that we'll meet exo, but it miiight happen. It would like 50 bux worth of gas most likely if we did. We're looking at like 20 already on the trip to orlando.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

There needs to be like, a DA convention in Florida.

That'd own.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Lord of Spam: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/750x750_florida_m.gif[/IMG]

I am in tampa. Me and vamp are going to head to Orlando. Exo will be in Panama city. Chances are slim that we'll meet exo, but it miiight happen. It would like 50 bux worth of gas most likely if we did. We're looking at like 20 already on the trip to orlando.

West Palm Beach here.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: My bro's going to Michigan to visit two FFXI friends who live near one another. One's a total nympho, but he insists she's just a friend and he has no interest in sex with her.

Right.

EDIT - Come to AZ, everyone. Srsly.

Dude. Like, if I were Lebanon, I could totally fire missiles at your house and then laugh until you bomb my ***. That's how close we are. GSAP!!1

Quoted post: West Palm Beach here.

lol we should totally pick you up on the way. You're parents will probably love seeing you hop in the car of 19 year-old and a 21 year-old. :cool:

Posted by Ant

what a stupid looking state!2

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Vampiro: lol we should totally pick you up on the way. You're parents will probably love seeing you hop in the car of 19 year-old and a 21 year-old. :cool:

Lmao, they'd freak. Didn't know so many people lived in the Sunshine State. :D

Posted by Slade

Evergreen state ftw.

actually, no:(

Posted by Xenos

DA convention in CA only.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

More like FLA, as I've never been there, and CA was not all that impressive. :)

Yeah, I'd go to a CA-DA convention. I've always wanted to go back to California...

Posted by Linko_16

I still remember hanging out with you losers in Six Flags. That was pretty cool. We went on the Batman together.

And, yeah, Miso and I should totally hang out sometime. Learn the secret of his/her gender... and tell no one.

male

Posted by Ant

that ends that chapter.

Posted by Lord of Spam

owned

ITs like a 5 or six hour one way drive to panama city. We will not see exo most likely. MAYBE after we finish out... "mission" we miiiight make it. But chances are we wont.

Yeah, I'm willing to drive the six hours if I have time. Just for ****s and giggles and being able to say I met a real vik***. Plus, Exo looks like a cool kid to hang out with.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd be down, but I'm not sure when I'd be able to do it. Might have to go without me vamp.:(

**** that, just pull an all nighter you stupid baby. You get off work at, let's say, five. We can get there by eleven, and hang out with Exo for a bit if he's not a fag who goes to bed early, then head back before you have to work.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i'll grab my schedule while at work today, and we'll get this **** planned.

I'm pretty sure I dont work monday. If so, you can leave ft myers at like 7, get here at like 9, we'll get to the missions zone at like 1030 or 11, accomplish the mission, be out of there by 1230 or 1, and then get to panama city by 600-700. PArty hard for a while, and then DORIFUTOOOOOOO our way back at our leisure.

Hopefully this will work.

Good. Today's the last chance we'll get to plan ****, and I don't want to get to Florida and realise I've forgotten your information and **** like that (forgot to write it down the last time you told me)

Make sure it's after six PM my time though, because I'll probably be sleeping until then...

Posted by Lord of Spam

i get off today at like 545. I'll get on msn when i get home and send it to you again. Find out if you're going to be in Ft myers or not, cuz if its ft luaderdale, we're ****ed.

Posted by Ant

I'm like...totally envious of what you guys have planned :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

I assume you refer to the mission.

ZERO HOUR APPROACHES.

I actually think it might cause some backlash against DA. So you guys might want to watch out for that.

I don't think it will go that far. And if we get banned/DA gets wiped, then that's kinda pathetic.

Posted by Ant

Wait...mission? I was speaking of how you are meeting up and all that sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t. It's sooooo romantic!

Quoted post: Wait...mission? I was speaking of how you are meeting up and all that ****. It's sooooo romantic!

Hopefully there will be pix of it when I come back. It should be ****ing hilarious, really. At least for LoS and I.

Posted by ExoXile

We're possibly going to six flags too. :cool:
So maybe you won't have to drive them 6 hours. :D

**** six flags. Drop by where ever I'm staying. It'll be better than any stupid rollercoaster.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm confused in my head, goin' to fix my $ now. :(

Posted by ExoXile

You're all forgetting the most important thing tho, you should all be ashamed.
:mad:

What would that be? :mad:

Posted by ExoXile

My gal vamp, me gal. :-*

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Bro's before Hoes dude.

Seriously, didn't they teach you that in second grade? Sheesh.

Quoted post: My gal vamp, me gal. :-*

The more the merrier.

Posted by ExoXile

Aye. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

He arrives to see Cronoan on Monday.

Posted by Cronoan

And he'll be living with me at my mother's house, in the spare room, for two weeks, and we're going on vacation cause we both need it. :cool:
It helps I live on the beach in any case, and if we have the money to spare, we might go to Busch Gardens in Tampa. But whatever, it's in the air at this point. If Vamp and LoS show up, we can all do something on the beach or whatever. ;)

Posted by Klarth

Whoa, YOU?!

Quoted post: If Vamp and LoS show up, we can all do something on the beach or whatever. ;)

YOU MAKE IT SOUND SO... SEXUAL

Posted by ExoXile

Just you dare look at the wrong chick. <_<'

Posted by Ant

Medusa.

Posted by Roger Smith

Maybe I can drive back to P-Cola when Exo arrives? Perhaps I'll be able to get a lift to yall's place or something. That'd be adding 1 more DAer to the mix.

Posted by Ant

Pft, nobody wants to see you Roger. You'd probably just sit there breathing heavily on them and that's it.

Posted by Roger Smith

...while eating Smucker's.

Posted by ExoXile

They make you breathe heavily?

Posted by Lord of Spam

and sucking at photoshop, cant forget that.

Vamp, just bring the dock or usb cable or whatever faggotry your cvamera uses, and we can upload them from my computer and be like BAM sooner.

Isnt Six flags in like, atlanta or some ****? Just go to Tampa and hit up busch gardens. Its way cooler anyway.

Quoted post: Vamp, just bring the dock or usb cable or whatever faggotry your cvamera uses, and we can upload them from my computer and be like BAM sooner.

It'll be my dad's camera. So it depends if he brings it.

Quoted post: Maybe I can drive back to P-Cola when Exo arrives? Perhaps I'll be able to get a lift to yall's place or something. That'd be adding 1 more DAer to the mix.

You'll have to be RIGHT there. I'm not driving seven hours anywhere. Six is my limit.

Posted by Lord of Spam

man, we might actually have to pic up some sammiches after we do the mission for the road.

How awesome would that be? Accomplish the mission, and then like, go back in and be like "can we have sandwiches? Srsly, we're hungry.:("

Even better if they get fired before we ask.

Posted by Ant

Heh, neither of you have considered seeing Fate or Big Boss! I'm sure Big Boss would be VERY entusiastic about the idea of seeing some fellow VGC member ;)

Nope, never considered it. Wouldn't even dare.

Posted by Lord of Spam

:cool:

:cool2:

Posted by Lord of Spam

:cool3:

Posted by Lord of Spam

****:(

owned

Posted by Lord of Spam

dude, jonMB lives in orlando. ARE YOU THINKIN WUT IM A THINKIN?

cuz im thinking imma chargin muh lazor

IMMA FIRING YER LAZOR

Let's fukken do it. Find out where he lives and ****, and we'll storm his ***.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'll see if he wants to join the mission. One more guy yelling retarded bull**** cant hurt.

Posted by The Judge

I hate you all. No one ever coms and visits the CA crew. We got me, Darksong, Ant, Corrupt, Xenos, KoH, Random (I think), Roinkz, Apathetic...and so on.

Posted by Klarth

Dread's there right now, too.

Posted by The Judge

I know! Why hasn't the faggot offered to come and see us?

Posted by Klarth

Because he sucks at communication.

Posted by Slade

HAY GUYZ IM GOING TO SAN FRANSISCO! Now where the hell that is in relation to Simi I have no clue.

edit: Haha just checked google map, yeah that's not going to happen.

Posted by Dreadnought

Um, I'm in LA right now. Problem is, I can't actually leave LMU.
If you guys were to swing by Marina Del Ray/LMU at liek, sunday noon, that would be amazing.

Or you could just call me. :(

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I hate how no one is in CO.... I need to move. :mad:

Posted by Ant

Quoting Dreadnought: Um, I'm in LA right now. Problem is, I can't actually leave LMU.
If you guys were to swing by Marina Del Ray/LMU at liek, sunday noon, that would be amazing.

Or you could just call me. :(

work. :(

Posted by Dreadnought

Working on a sunday is for n[COLOR=Black]iggers.
[/COLOR]