help iz needed

Posted by Lord of Spam

so I bought myself an mp3 player today so that I can rock some hardc0re jamz in my truck (**** radio). so far, though, its heavily loaded with techno (tiesto and vooodoo & serano) and nerdcore rap (mc hawking, mc chris, FSR, yt cracka) and various rock, as well as the few hiphop/rap songs I like (mostly cypress hill). As the astute of you might have noticed, there isnt any \m/ mentioned. I have like, one song by Strapping Young Lad (and it fukken sux, if you know what i mean). So, suggest metal to me. Even better, get your *** on aim/msn and send me some.

Posted by Klarth

AIMING UP THE JOINT AS I SPEAK

Also, check out the Upload thread.

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** that ****

later

Posted by mis0

IF you just want to sound hardcore, get some Rammstein and blare it when driving near the elderly. It might make them cry.

Posted by Lord of Spam

already got that loaded

Posted by Ant

Do you like MSI? Or perhaps Sigh?

Posted by Linko_16

I've got a little bit of Judas Priest. I don't know if that falls exactly under "Metal" (I never get music genres right), but I always liked it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i havent added MSI yet. I'm trying to keep a decent balance between all the genres that i have one it, so that no one type gets played too much. I just leave it on random on all music, so everything gets its equal chance to be played.

That being said, I added all the metal that was sent to me so far today. thnx go 2 alastor (i think) and klarth.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

HELL YEAH IT ****ING SUCKS

Seriously though, over AIMSN tell me what you like and I can knock a zip together. I can send as much music as your connection can handle.