Lost Magic, again...

Posted by GameMiestro

It's unfortunate how little discussion here is going on about this game. Lost Magic is easily THE best wi-fi game out so far, and the fact that is has a comparitively small online audience means that you can see the "uber lost-magic players" fairly often. I've battled with the most active player, [url=http://www.nintendowifi.com/gaminghub/LostMagicDSGamingHub.jsp]Gus[/url], at least a dozen times, and I've talked and battled with a user named "mara", who is generally regarded to be the best Lost Magic player ever.

ANYWAYS. I'm encouraging you all to get this game (or get on wi-fi, if you already have it), because 1. it would be very easy for us to do battles, and 2. because I've hacked my way to the top rank, meaning I could power train you through the levels.

Posted by Klarth

Once I get my G6 Lite and Passcard 3, you can expect to see me playing.

Posted by Shade

Best online game? I think Mario Kart is waaaay more fun online. But I'll start playing LM online more once I get my guys to level 50.

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting Shade: once I get my guys to level 50.

That might explain it. You are going to have a very difficult time online if your guys aren't maxed out.

Still, I haven't seen one lost magic friend code here except my own, so I can't help you level up. *hint hint*

Posted by MGamer

I have Lost Magic but I think its hard. I might just be a sucky gamer but its pretty hard for me. I find myself running out of MP and then dying. It makes me really frustrated. I went online and got whomped so I don't know about this game.