any info on halo 3?

Posted by vegetaisking

i read on ign.com that it is in production but thats about it.

Posted by King of Live

I read they just started, On the 1st of March because they have been working on the new package for Content Download on Halo 3.

Posted by Night Owl

Wow, who knows what that will be like.

Posted by Bebop

http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=8414

Theres something else on Spong about Halo 3 rivaling PS3 or something. That might be on [url]www.gamespot.com[/url] though

Posted by Scorpion

I don't think we'll learn anything(that can easily be confirmed) on Halo 3 for quite some time. They just started making it, although with a staff that big that gives more chance of a leak of information.

Posted by Random

Quoting Bebop: http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=8414

Theres something else on Spong about Halo 3 rivaling PS3 or something. That might be on [url]www.gamespot.com[/url] though

Which goes to show you the website is false. Lets not worry about Halo 3. If I remember correctly Halo 2 came out about 5 months ago and I remember waiting a couple of years for Halo 2. So Chill we have time to wait. Theres no point in rushing the next Halo. It'll probably be the last.. And the website is completely false since it'll never launch on a sony console unless Sony managed to buy out MS.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting SomebodyRandom: And the website is completely false since it'll never launch on a sony console unless Sony managed to buy out MS.

Or if Microsoft sold Bungie or the Halo license to Sony, but with the sells and popularity it receives, highly unlikely.

Posted by Darkbackward

Halo 3 is slated for a launch with the xbox 3 next august.

I know this because i'm a genas.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Darkbackward: Halo 3 is slated for a launch with the xbox 3 next august.

I know this because i'm a genas.

First of all XBOX "2" IS COMING OUT not XBOX 3! Second of all I heard XBOX 2 is coming out the end of next september. Third of all they just came out with Halo 2 five months ago. Bungie is not going to rush production and release Halo 3 in august.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
My nintendo virtual boy website

[url]www.virtualrealityzone.cjb.net[/url]

Posted by Darkbackward

[QUOTE=VirtualRealityZone]First of all XBOX "2" IS COMING OUT not XBOX 3! Second of all I heard XBOX 2 is coming out the end of next september. Third of all they just came out with Halo 2 five months ago. Bungie is not going to rush production and release Halo 3 in august.

Funny. So Bill Gates lied to me when he said it was coming out in august? Xbox 2 is the handheld successor, DUH. Halo 3 was in development for the dreamcast, but then destroyed, it was picked up again for production for xbox 3. Looks like a good game, it's really a side scrolling puzzler more than anything else, however, their are sniping levels as well as some good nudity shots.

Posted by Random

LOL Halo 3 online for the Dreamcast *laughs hysterically* oh that would just be funny.
I have a Dreamcast :)

Hey Virtual he's just messing with you chill. If you haven't really read anyones posts then you probably wouldn't understand but everyones giving out crap just to be funny.

Posted by Captain Falcon

I really hope halo 3 dosent dissapoint me as much as halo 2 did. Halo 2 is a good game in all and is one of my fav online games, but the ending and a little bit of the story line pretty much sucked. The game was also too easy(except on legendary).

Posted by Soul Fire X

Quoting Captain Falcon: I really hope halo 3 dosent dissapoint me as much as halo 2 did. Halo 2 is a good game in all and is one of my fav online games, but the ending and a little bit of the story line pretty much sucked. The game was also too easy(except on legendary).

same same i think the storyline Was a little bit of a turnoff.
The only hard level on Halo 2 was the first level but that was quite easy when you get the hang off it