Anchor

Posted by WackoHater2

I have an anchor, I've had it for a while. The paint is chipping and stuff. I wanna get rid of it. If I painted it, how much do you think I could get for it? I'd post a picture if I could find my Kodak Installation Disc.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Throw it off an over-pass

Posted by WackoHater2

Lmao. Sounds fun. I may have to pay for something then.. I wanna make money, not lose it.
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/DropDemDrawz/Other/000_0618.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by NeXidala

You might want to sell it to someone who is a collector of those types of things. If you gave it a badass paintover, you could get good money for it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting NeXidala: You might want to sell it to someone who is a collector of those types of things. If you gave it a badass paintover, you could get good money for it.

Thats what I was thinking. Any ideas for a cool paint job?

Posted by NeXidala

-Blue flames on a black background.
-Green flames on a black background.
-Random yellow bold lines on a black background.
-Something new that you can't find anywhere else.

Posted by Kanashuri

I wouldnt paint over it if it were old. You might ruin the collectors value

Posted by NeXidala

Kanashuri, you did see what it looks like now right? Mkay. Anyways, Booyaka tell me what you think of the paint styles.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Why am I the first one to ask why in the hell you have an anchor?

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Shin-Ra: Why am I the first one to ask why in the hell you have an anchor?

You beat me to it.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Shin-Ra: Why am I the first one to ask why in the hell you have an anchor?

I, for some reason, lol'd.

Posted by Slade

If it's really old, then don't paint over it without asking someone who knows better.

And it's just for show, right? Sell it to some beach-comber, you know they're loaded with money!

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Slade: If it's really old, then don't paint over it without asking someone who knows better.

And it's just for show, right? Sell it to some beach-comber, you know they're loaded with money!

You dont PAINT OVER A DAVINCI JUST CUZ THE PAINTS FADED. That could be a valueble antique. *slaps nexi*

Posted by Slade

Oh, I get it now. Right.

If it's this like 100 year old decoration, then don't paint over it. Chances are it's just a worthless little trinket, though. So do the freeway overpass thing.

Posted by Kanashuri

Yeah but theres always the little chance it could be worth somethin.

Posted by Slade

And there's always the little thing to pick at out of anything anyone says.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Booyaka619: Thats what I was thinking. Any ideas for a cool paint job?

The current colour scheme is horrible in all that it symbolises. I suggest black, red, and gold.

Posted by WackoHater2

First, I like the paint colors NeXi.. but I think I will ask someone who knows before painting over it. No offence.

Second, I have an anchor because I am a collector of weird things. I have a wet floor sign, a Budwiser sign I stole from a Wal-Mart parking lot, a liscense plate I took from my old garage, just the most random crap.. but I dont have anywhere to put the anchor in my new house, and I could use a few dollars for headphones.

Third, if I were to paint it black, red and gold, it may be harder to sell it. I might find someone that wants it.. then tells me to **** off because they hate Germans.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'll buy it as is. How much?

Posted by Kanashuri

5million Darsek