decent guitar

Posted by chaser3592

i am basicaly broke but i want to get a guitar so i was wondering do any of guys know whetre i can get a cheap,decent guitar?

Posted by MetalVox~55

Cheap and Decent usually don't go hand in hand.

The best for the price is an Epiphone Les Paul Standard for about 400 dollars.

Posted by chaser3592

i know i just want a guitar that dosn't suck dick the cheapest i can find are at holzys(spelled it wrong) for $250.i just want a decent electric guitar

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Get it used. You can actually find a pretty decent guitar for around $200 bucks, when it would cost over $500 new. Sure it sucks that it's been used, but it doesn't sound like you're very serious about it anyways. It should hold you over untill you have some more cash.

Posted by poisonblood

Go to [url]www.musiciansfreind.com[/url]

So for I have bought two guitars and a amp from them.

They have good prices and good instruments I am 100 percent satisfied with the things I have purcahased.

You should be able to find something in your price range that is pretty good.

Posted by chaser3592

thanks oh and vampiro i am serious its just that im broke and jobless so i dont really have alot of cash to spend.

Posted by Porcupine

Then don't expect to get a decent guitar.

Posted by G-Sides

go for a schecter.

Posted by poisonblood

I am thinking about buying a schecter because I love the inlay on the fret board. The vine of life looks real cool, but shecters are like 800$(I may be wrong). This guy wants cheap guitars.

Posted by chaser3592

look im not looking for the best guitars im just looking for a good starter guitar to learn on

Get a used BC then. They're always cheap.

Posted by Pit

yeha get a used bronze warlock

Posted by MarioStar

What ever you do make sure it does not come in a box what ever guitar comes in a box stays in the box got it. those starter kits are the biggest rip offs in the world idc if kerry kings on the cover they suck.

Posted by chaser3592

thanks guys

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

HEY! I GOT AN IDEA! WHY DON'T YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU ACQUIRE ENOUGH CASH TO GET AN EXCEPTIONAL GUITAR? :D

CAPS LOLZ.

Posted by Crazy K

You can get a first act guitar from about any wal-mart for around $100.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Crazy K: You can get a first act guitar from about any wal-mart for around $100.

**** you. dont ever speak of such bull**** again

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=MetalVox~55]**** you. dont ever speak of such bull**** again

It's just a beginners guitar.

Nah, not even.

Posted by GundelHell_Maker

like how much do u have to spend ??? 300.00?? 400.00? it depends of how much money so we can recomend ^.^