How do you start your day off?

Posted by Arcadios

Just like the thread says.
For me I just roll over to the side of my bed, get off, get on my computer and turn to VGC to see what's new.
Pathetic, I know. :(

Posted by Stalolin

shower, brush teeth, eat, computer.

Posted by The Judge

Wake up thrashing my arms wildly.

After that, I stomp through my house smashing priceless pieces of art. I get into the kitchen, rip off the head of one of the slaves I keep beneath the floorboards, and drain their blood till they're dry, letting the other slaves feed off the remains.

Then my step mom gives me a ride to work.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It changes daily.

Today for example, I woke up in the kitchen. I saw the mess I made, picked it up, and went to take a shower. Got out, ate, brushed my teeth, and got on the computer.

Posted by Slade

I lay still for as long as I can. Then when the moment's just right, I get up. If I miss it, I lay there waiting for it to come by again.

After that, shower, eat, and computer.

Posted by Alastor

Pray that there's a carbonated beverage in the fridge whilst walking towards it. If there's not, it's gonna be a bad day for everybody.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I wake up in an overly grim matter, throwing my big comfy blankets off my body and proclaiming to the world that it's a beautiful day. I then walk over to my frostbitten minifridge and pull out some grim left-overs my mom put in the fridge before she went to work, eating it in an indifferent manner. I type in my password "grim" into the computer and turn on some grim black metal. After that, it depends. I either take a frostbitten shower, or turn on some grim cartoons.

Posted by Alastor

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy I'd bet.

Spongebob, Recess, Weekenders, etc, actually. Grim Adventures is usually on before I wake up, or on much later.

Posted by Alastor

..huh. Didn't see those coming.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]Spongebob, Recess, Weekenders, etc, actually. Grim Adventures is usually on before I wake up, or on much later.

woah wait, weekenders is still on?

Yeah, man. In Canada anyways.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]Yeah, man. In Canada anyways.

What channel? Or is it a local channel?

Family.

Posted by Stalolin

oh man.

Posted by Pit

morning boner into the wank, then stain my sheets and go on my day from there really

Posted by Ant

I normally burst out of bed turning off my computer alarm by ripping out the speaker cord in the back of the computer because it's faster then turning on my monitor and clicking the button to turn it off. I then plug the speakers back in after turning off the alarm and then turn the volume down on the computer to where I can listen to music and such. And then I wander to vgc and myspace and maybe chat on aim. But most of the time my vision is too blury that I can't read anything anywhere. So if I'm still tired there are two outcomes. 1) I lay on the floor infront of my fan that way I can sleep, but since I have work I won't oversleep and can get ready in time or 2) I just lay back in bed and go back to sleep. OR MAYBE 3) where I actually stay up and and do whatever happens from there on out.

Posted by Eggroll

so true...
i spent a hour taking shower, and another hour to do hair, makeup, picking outfit etc...