GRAAAH FNAAAARGH

Posted by mis0

College books, man, they're getting me down. Like, $600 bux? SERIOUSLY WAY NOT COOL. That really is going to cut into my chilidog budget.

Posted by Klarth

Look for torrents and just have 'em as PDFs!

Posted by mis0

I'm sure my professors are going to love my stacks of printouts. Although in theory, I should be able to use my laptop in class now. AWESOME 4chan in sk00l is gonna rox.

Posted by Klarth

Welcome to my world.

Jar's, too.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

For a minute, I was going to say "hope you got 10 bux, klarth"

But yeah, who pays for text books anymore? Idiot.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I spent over 700 bux on books my freshmen year, and got roughly 80 of it back by reselling them. College book stores rape you on books, because they know they can.

Posted by sniper

pro tip: ebay

Posted by mis0

Armed robbery looks better and better every day.

Posted by Ant

lol i have my daddy pay for them lol. and then I keep the profit when I sell them back...

Wow, I'm a bad son. But then again, I get to buy a lot of chilidogs!

Yeah, my dad paid for everything when I went to university :cool: then i dropped out. He was ****ed.

Posted by mis0

MOTHERFUKKEN SHAITH. THOSE STUPID FUKKERS AT TEH BOOKSTORE NOT ONLY MESSED UP MY FUKKEN ORDER, BUT THEY OVERCHARGED ME BY LIKE $300 DOLLARS WHICH TOTALLY OVER-DRAFTED MY ACCOUNT AND NOW I HAVE NO MONEY IN MY CHECKING, AND MY SAVINGS HAS A HOLE PUNCTURED IN IT. TOMORROW, SOMEONE IS GONNA FUKKEN DIE IF THIS ISN'T FIXED PROMPTLY WITH A SMILE AND A COMPLIMENTARY JOLLY RANCHER. GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!1 [/foamy Swede]

Posted by Ant

Haha, wow. Your life must suck. Idiot.

Posted by mis0

now im gona cri nd comet sewerside b cuz ant iz a meen bean.

Well, honestly, I didn't do anything wrong. It's not like there wasn't fukken $700 in the checking on that given day. IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR CHARGING MY LIKE $1000 FOR FUKKEN BOOKS I DIDN'T FUKKEN ORDER FUKKEN FUKK FUKKERZ!

Gawsh-darnit, I'll just have to leave a good $1200 in there from now on. Silly miso for trying to play it safe and keep excess sums of money in the *** **** savings account rite rite amirite??!1

Posted by Slade

I just had my dad buy my first college book not too long ago.

Turns out, he wants to return it for money after my class, right?
Well I already doodled all over it LMAO!!!!11

And I ask you, Ant, who is the bad son now?

Posted by The Judge

Anthony for his continued existence.

Posted by Ant

romantic

Posted by Slade

i'm annoying

nothing to-you're a faggot.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Misoxeny: [/foamy Swede]

You must hate me terribly. :(