Metroid Pinball DS?!

Posted by Zeta

[url=http://www.modojo.com/articles/news/23/]Metroid Pinball DS Likely E3[/url]

Ugh, no. -_-

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Metroid Pinball eh? I remember hearing about this awhile ago (-ish). Personally,I think it could be a great game. Though I doubt it will live up to my expectations.

As long as it's a true pinball game, and not like the latest Mario one, I'll probably be content with it.

And why do I have the feeling that we'll have to tap the flippers to play?

Posted by Zeta

Indeed, Metroid Pinball being like Mario Pinball Land is my greatest fear, and I'm assuming Nintendo will do it that way.

If Nintendo just makes it like a normal pinball game, I'll be okay.

If 'Pinball' means 'fugloads of puzzles and boss fights that all take place in Morph Ball mode', then I will love Nintendo more than I ever have...As long as I don't see any flippers.

*Thinks of MP2: E's Spider Guardian fight, sighs*

Best Metroid boss ever...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: If 'Pinball' means 'fugloads of puzzles and boss fights that all take place in Morph Ball mode', then I will love Nintendo more than I ever have...As long as I don't see any flippers.

*Thinks of MP2: E's Spider Guardian fight, sighs*

Best Metroid boss ever...

Haha, don't get your hopes up. As it would be awesome, there is no chance in hell.

Also, I believe Nintendo is smart enough to go for a more traditional pinball game, rather than something like Mario Pinball Land.

Posted by Dragon X

oh no.This better be different from mario pinball land.If it is'nt then i'm going to stab myself in the eye.

Posted by Zeta

Posted by Litbut

Wow. A Metroid Pinball of all games. This should be fun.

Posted by Dragon X

Bosses?WTF?

Posted by FerreTrip

...Well, now, I guess she's learned her lesson of staying around in morph ball mode too long...

Posted by Sk2k52

from the makers of mario pinball =(

Ok seriously, the f'ing with metroid now -.-

Posted by Masuyo T3h Ninja

Hm, first it was Pokemon, then Mario, now Metroid. Sonic Pinball Party shouldn't be far off. Oh wait, they already did that. Good thing no one played it.

Posted by Zeta

Considering there are screenshot with Thardus and the Omega Pirate, I'm guessing this is a pinballized remake of the first Metroid Prime.

*Imagines fighting Meta Ridley in Metroid Prime Pinball, cackles insanely*