Eeek, a Cash Halo tournie.

Posted by Blackjack

Wraf. Sorry, I 've been absent for a little while. I got caught up in life and playing my two fave games WoW and Halo lately. xD
It's a good stress unwinder, ya know?

Anyhow, I was recently informed that a local game center I go to play at a lot (( cause they have T1, my internet at home sucks.. =;-;= ), is hosting a $1500 cash pay-out Halo 2 Tournament. D:

I was like "WTFPWNT". Cause that's sick! Well, atleast for me, cause in my book, that's a lot of money. I'm currently trying to convince my MIA partner that she should team up with me. But chances are slim... and me other girlie works there.. =(

Anyway, if you seem the slightest interested google "Epic Game Center" you're bound to find their webpage. D:
I just thought it would be neat to share for any of you other Halo crazies out there.

Anyway..
Black Jack over and out!

*bounds away*

Posted by Random

And where is this game center? My friends and I used to go to Halo 1 and Halo 2 tournies. We even won some. We never went to a huge cash prize one. The biggest was $100. My cousin and I almost went to a 2 on 2 Halo 1 tourney that had a jackpot of $5,000 up in NY. But never made it =(

Posted by cool gamer dad

"Epic Game Center located 7 miles south of downtown Knoxville ,Tennessee. And now on the Cumberland Strip, right in the heart of UT Campus!"

I won't be there.

Posted by Blackjack

Yea, that's the only problem...

If you don't live that close to TN, it's kinda of silly. *giggles*
I suppose I'm just trying to alert those who may live close enough to make the drive if it sparks them! D: