Sonic on Wii

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Does anyone know about a sonic game on the Wii. I remember on my gamepro magazine they said they were going to make one for PS3 and Xbox 360, but I didn't hear about Wii.

Posted by Klarth

Sonic Wildfire is a different game to the one being produced for PS3 and 360. I'd say it's more reminiscent of older Sonic games.

Posted by WackoHater2

Sonic games now a days suck. The 3D and new characters and stuff **** it up. I'd pull out my Genesis and play Sonic 2 before I'd turn on my PS2 and player Sonic Heroes. If they do have one on Wii, my sister will buy it more than likely. I havent heard anything about it though. I have a subscription to GamePro, but I dunno what happened. I dont get the magazines anymore. I dont think my subscription ran out.. but it might have. Anyone know how I check if it did?

Posted by SaintNerevar

odds are that nintendo realizes that there recent sonic games have all kinda sucked. with a new system to release sonic on i am sure that they will get it right. besides i cant wait to try out the new control system.

Posted by Dexter

The newer Sonic games are selling exceptionally well, though, so I wouldn't be at all surprise to see more. I even enjoy the newer Sonic games to a certain extent but they are greatly inferior to the classics.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

SaintNerevar - Sega makes Sonic games, not Nintendo.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Wings: SaintNerevar - Sega makes Sonic games, not Nintendo.

That is what I thought when I read his post too, But he might mean that Nintendo has the choice to put Sonic games on their systems... But whatever. :(

Posted by SaintNerevar

yes but i do believe that all the recent sonic games have been released on nintendo, playstation, and xbox. i would say it is safe to assume that sega is not developing the games anymore. and i was just saying that the new sonic game will be better than previous ones because of the controls and visual capabilities of the wii.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

No, Sega still develops them. That's what the giant SEGA logo on the box and when you start up the games means.