PARODY IS FUN

Posted by Lord of Spam

so fate had that retarded sig, then klarth was like "lol satire", now I'm like "me too guys:("

Posted by Ant

Hmm, I LIKE IT!

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, but CLEARLY ALL I DO IS POST 4CHAN JOKES GUYS. I MEAN, COME ON. ITS IN MY SIG. THATS LIKE POSTING IT IN EVERY THREAD I GO TO, RIGHT? RIGHT? BY THE WAY, I'M HYPER AND I HAVE SEX WITH MEN.

Posted by Ant

Oh yeah, I remember that argumentive point of his. Rather lame indeed. I was going to back you up in saying that it was a stupid point. But I wasn't going to waste my time!

Posted by Lord of Spam

You jsut dont want anyone to dislike you, you fat tub of nonconfrontational lard.

Posted by Lord of Spam

jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut jsut v

Posted by Ant

No, I just gave up on those arguments. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

We should totally spam jsut onto 4chan.

Posted by The Judge

Parody'd

Posted by Ant

No, I have too much pride.

Posted by Lord of Spam

everyone copy this. New DA sig trend get?

Just make it something to do with your posting style or personality, example vamp's "tips to be grim" or roger smiths "tips to live in a ****ty ****ing state and be better at photoshop than klarth"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wait, someone fill me in. What happened about a signature?

Posted by Klarth

PARODY OF A SATIRE!

Posted by Lord of Spam

fate made a sig that was something like "tips to be cool" that was a bunch of "lol im so cool i dont follow trends" bull*****, then klarth made one about how it was retarded to try to stand out just for the sake of standing out, and now im making one that kinda pokes fun at both, AND ties in a 4chan meme.

*holy hell, i just realized how ****ing hypocritical that was. HAY GAIS INTERNET FADS ARE DUM BUT I SPEND $$$$$ ON JEANS CUZ THEIR TRENDY ROFLOLOLOLMAO. ***, I'm going to poop on her car.

Posted by Ant

Huh, that is pretty ironic.

Oh, I thought Klarth's was just something he made up. It all makes sense now. But Fate's always done stupid **** like that, so it's not surprising.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Lord of Spam]bull*****
Bullbitch?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Oh, I thought Klarth's was just something he made up. It all makes sense now. But Fate's always done stupid **** like that, so it's not surprising.

POOP ON HER CAR WITH ME. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wow that sounded gay. you know what i mean.

Nah, we'll do it together, bby.

Posted by Dreadnought

Have'nt heard from Trigger in a while.

I've seen her around, just not on VGC.

Posted by Ant

Too busy with some stupid online game.

Better not be WoW

Posted by Ant

pretty sure it's WoW.

Or maybe she is busy living a life too. Lame huh?

... very.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nothing conspires to lower message board attendance like the combination of sex and video games.