New Contingency

Posted by The Judge

To Klarth:

You will be demodded the next time one of these happens:

-You worthlessly hate FF7 with a bunch of opinionated bulls[COLOR="black"]h[/COLOR]it. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, and I'll not have you forcing yours as the correct one.
-You make retarded edits, like the edits you made on the "The Trap is Set" thread, which I deleted.

You're geting f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking annoying, and I'm getting sick of it. I've given you warning, and I'm not informing you before it happens.

Posted by Boner

/zing?

Posted by The Judge

No, I'm just getting f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking sick of it. He's been demodded twice before, and this time it'll stay if it happens again.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

***, don't take this stuff so seriously.

Posted by Stalolin

do I get his place?

Posted by The Judge

It gets annoying having someone ruin threads with crappy edits and contradict you on everything you do. One more and he goes.

... wait, you can't be contradicted now? So what if he does, ignore him.

Posted by The Judge

I never said I could. His mod actions are far from good. You guys might be mods here, and it might be mostly in jest, but his edits make threads hard to read. When he utterly changes everyone's posts he doesn't like, the meaning of the posts is lost. It's getting annoying, and he's been demodded before. I only gave him the spot again cause he was whining about it so much.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You should totally mod me to **** him off. Plus, that would be another thing for the main board *******es to yell about when ever I try to defend DA. WELL DUH U DEFEND IT UR A MOD LOL

I still think LoS should be a mod.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Change your title to slaughter****. I mean, I keep reading it as that anyway, so you might as well.

**** you, *****. I'll do what I want, when I want. ****ing ******.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=The Judge]
It gets annoying having someone ruin threads with crappy edits and contradict you on everything you do. One more and he goes.
"Crappy" is meant to go between "ruin" and "threads". And "ruin" should read "save".

You're taking this far too seriously! Also, can I still edit Exo's posts to Growly Swedish (tm)?

Oh, and, uh, sorry I'll never do it again! You said that all I could do to get demodded was **** with the stickies:( Can I still talk shit about Kingdom Hearts and FFX?

Posted by Linko_16

My comment to Klarth:

We know you don't like FFVII. It's been entirely engraved into our brains. So stop telling us like we've never heard you rant about it before.

Lawlz, <3 bff.

Posted by Klarth

...I'll just put it in my signature sometime...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Man, you know whats an awesome game? Final Fantasy seven. You can tell its better than xenogears, since FFVII got a bunch of attention after the fact but xenogears didnt. Hell, 7 might just be the best ff ever, with x right behind it. [spoiler]I actually feel ill after typing that.[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

I like VII, X, and KH1&II! I liked the battle system for X-2 as well, but otherwise it sucked ***.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lord of Spam: Man, you know whats an awesome game? Final Fantasy seven. You can tell its better than xenogears, since FFVII got a bunch of attention after the fact but xenogears didnt. Hell, 7 might just be the best ff ever, with x right behind it. [spoiler]I actually feel ill after typing that.[/spoiler]

OR IT COULD BE BECAUSE FF7 CAME FIRST AND OVERSHADOWED EVERYTHING WITH LOTS OF fhushiudfshjoifdiodsjfsodiffdggfdhhgfd...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh man, the battle system of X... you know what? No. I cant do it. ****ing klarth off isnt worth it. x, x2, and pretty much everything relating to seven sucked more cock than jenna jameson.

Posted by Stalolin

final fantasy games have become irregularly easy, or at least that's what I've found 7, 9, and 10 to be.

Haven't played 8 or X2. And XI isn't a Final Fantasy game because it's an MMO.

Posted by Slade

VII has just always been kickass to me. *shrugs* This is the opinion I'm holding onto because I formed it before I ever read any "ZOMG IT SUCKS!!" shat. I haaaeeeet the battle system in X. X-2's battle system was cool, except the whole girly change clothes stuff sucked. I have yet to play what would be America's VI, but I'm looking for it... slowly. VIII... Ugh, I wasted about 30 hours of my life on this game. It had its really cool moments, but overall felt horrible. I just stopped because it was depressing to spend time playing it. Everything else on NES and SNES was enjoyable at the time I played it. I pre-ordered XII like 10 years ago and am dreading paying 50 bucks for it if it's ever released.

And I agree with everything Judge has been saying, bigotry annoys the hell out of me, and I was getting tired of seeing it everywhere in DA.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Slade]bigotry annoys the hell out of me, and I was getting tired of seeing it everywhere in DA.

black people are extremely black

Quoted post: And I agree with everything Judge has been saying, bigotry annoys the hell out of me, and I was getting tired of seeing it everywhere in DA.

wtf

Posted by Slade

I was talking about Klarth. Acting like he's better than everyone else, and his opinions are better than everyone elses and all that

Posted by mis0

Again, you're all stupid, Metal Gear Solid, etc.

Posted by The Judge

Expected response from Klarth: "But I am right, etc etc etc"

The point is, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Wrong: FF7 sucks and you're all idiots for thinking it doesn't. In fact, I'm going to delete any post I see saying that it's awesome. The only games allowed to be proclaimed the best games ever are Xenogears, Ninja Gaiden, Tales of Phatasia, and Super Metroid.

Right: I think FF7 sucks. Of course, I wouldn't escalate my opinions any farther than that because it would make me look like an [COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]ss.

And for the record, my favorite games of all times are as follows:
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Final Fantasy Seven
-Killer 7
-Shine Megami Tensei: Nocturne
-Super Mario RPG
-Guilty Gear X2
-Devil May Cry 3
-Super Metroid
There may be others, but I can't think of any.

Posted by Slade

I'm a *****. Metal Gear Solid ****ing wins everything, ever.

Quoted post: I was talking about Klarth. Acting like he's better than everyone else, and his opinions are better than everyone elses and all that

He's not being a bigot, he's being intolerant. There is a difference. He's being intolerant about a game, one that's only been mentioned maybe one or two times in the past month. It's not everywhere, far from it. Again, you're calling him a bigot because he think FFVII sucks... when DA is openly racist on a daily basis. Priorities, ftw.

Stop getting bent out of shape over such stupid ****, people.

Posted by The Judge

I'm not getting bent out of shape. I'm kindly telling him if he doesn't come off his egotistical ***** trip, he loses modship in an internet forum.

My part: "I'm sick of seeing annoying posts by Klarth about how great he is."
Klarth: "I want to be egotistical but remain a moderator on a blog."

Petty on my part?

Posted by Slade

Eh.. I just wanted to forget it, but now a reply is in order.:(

[quote] Again, you're calling him a bigot because he think FFVII sucks... when DA is openly racist on a daily basis. Priorities, ftw.
That'd be alright. Making the massive deal he made about it(rules, whole threads dedicated to its obliteration from this thread) wasn't alright to me.

And telling me to take Sephiroth out of my sig? Not of the cool.

I'm done. This shat doesn't matter, you're right about that, Vamp.

Posted by The Judge

I on the other hand am being sdead serious about my demod threat. Deflate your swolen head or get demodded.

Posted by Poison

I just want to say that I love A Clockwork Orange.

Posted by The Judge

So does my father.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Poison]I just want to say that I love A Clockwork Orange.

Well, yes, that's because it's spectacular.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Stalolin: Well, yes, that's because it's spectacular.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stalolin again.

:(

Posted by Dreadnought

You wanna know what would f[COLOR=Black]uc[/COLOR]k him off more than anything? Modding me. I live with him. He wouldn't survive not having his bragging rights.

Just fyi.

People are complaining about his ego? Oh geez :rolleyes:

Quoted post: That'd be alright. Making the massive deal he made about it(rules, whole threads dedicated to its obliteration from this thread) wasn't alright to me.

A thread is a massive deal? I looked at it as no more serious than my ban on vikings. The only difference is the viking topic comes up a lot more.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: The only difference is the viking topic comes up a lot more.

A LOT MORE!!

Posted by Dreadnought

[SIZE=7]YOU!

STFU![/SIZE]

Posted by Roger Smith

I'll go with a classic, ahem:

[SIZE="7"]no u[/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZOR

IMMA FIRIN MA LAZOR[/SIZE]

Posted by Roger Smith

Imma oh noez:(

Posted by Dreadnought

Not funny, my brother died that way.

ZABOOB IT!

Posted by Ant

Can we all agree that the Madden football series is a pile of horse poo?

NO! THAT'S ****ING BIGOTRY; I WON'T STAND FOR IT!

Posted by Ant

Come along fellow people of Darkness Advanced, and hold hands while we circle jerk on a buring pile of Madden 06. Ahhh, glorious.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: ZABOOB IT!

lol boob

Posted by Klarth

Question: Why do we have a "Viking rule" if it's not a result of stupid egotism?

Wrong: FF7 SUCKS I'M DELETING ALL POSTS REFERRING TO IT
Right?: VIKINGS SUCK I'M DELETING ALL POSTS REFERRING TO THEM

I'm seeing something of a double standard here, folks!

Posted by chaser3592

klarth is ****ed!

ok every one duck for cover befor he explodes!!!!

Posted by Klarth

I'm going to smite you.

Posted by chaser3592

remember when klarth goes nuclear wear your lead suits and hide in your bomb shelters

Posted by chaser3592

Quoting Klarth: I'm going to smite you.

i know this is a double post but i have to say it

try me:chainsaw:

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: Question: Why do we have a "Viking rule" if it's not a result of stupid egotism?

Wrong: FF7 SUCKS I'M DELETING ALL POSTS REFERRING TO IT
Right?: VIKINGS SUCK I'M DELETING ALL POSTS REFERRING TO THEM

I'm seeing something of a double standard here, folks!

Guess what? I don't care. One more and you're gone. Your logic is, overall, not worth listening to, and I don't honestly care how you feel or if it's irrational. One more, gone.

Oh, and here's a tip: Don't beg with a snide tone.

Another note: I don't need support from you, Chaser######, because this isn't some stupid publicity stunt. Besides, when morons like you support me, it makes me look worse than I already do.

Posted by Klarth

...Whoa. Are you alright? O_o Seriously, you're the most irrational I've ever seen you.

Posted by chaser3592

dude don't call me a moron and it's alright to be mad but geeze

Posted by Klarth

Something's obviously happened to him to leave him in such a volatile state. I've got a feeling he might not be too hospitable to anyone for the forseeable future; just leave him be for now.

Posted by chaser3592

klarth for once i agree

Posted by Klarth

Let's not [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=318710&postcount=2]forget[/url] that Judge isn't exactly the world's least opinionated person himself. Seriously, you're being somewhat hypocritical here. What's more is that you're assuming my logic is not worthy of regard simply because it speaks against your ideals.

Deal with it.

Posted by chaser3592

why can't i post here judge?

Posted by Klarth

Because he's obviously TOTALLY neutral and I'm the egotistical one.

One quick note about Derick's "editing posts and making threads hard to read" complaint...

[url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=321612&postcount=13]This[/url] was a photo of me I didn't want posted.
The posts I edited into countless lines of "garfle gasnarfle geragh" or whatever both originally consisted of [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=321685&postcount=23]this[/url].

I don't think rubbishing them impaired ANYONE'S perception of the respective threads.

Posted by chaser3592

ok got the first line then ya lost me

Posted by Klarth

He's complaining because I'm editing posts and supposedly making threads hard to read. I'm staying that the posts I edited tend to be either offensive to me or devoid of any substance whatsoever.

There's not been a single time upon which I've actually edited a worthwhile post into unintelligible garbage. As you know, I mainly do it to exo, and the majority of his consist of "I LIKE STUFF" and "CATS HAVE EYES".

Posted by chaser3592

i can see why your mad. i can't find any like that but i also get why he's mad.you do have a tendensy to push your thoughts and feelings on others.

please dont take this wrong i would like to help

Posted by The Judge

First note on the music one: I already proclaimed I was joking, in leu of my "make fun of Klarth week."
Egotistical: Are you denying you're egotiscial? Are you actually saying that you aren't opinionated and full of yourself? If anything, this is my biggest problem. The constant "My opinion is the best, and you're all wrong because mine is based on logic that obviously is superior to yours." Opinions are variable based on who thinks them. That's what makes them opinions. You've gotten way too full of yourself, and I'm sick of it. Tone it the hell down. And even in the ace of me being "irrational," you still manage to only come back with snide comments and insults. Don't you have any tact? At least I had the decency to warn you instead of just doing it.

Posted by Stalolin

DON'T YOU DARE EDIT THIS POST CLARTH

Okay, I won't!

Posted by Klarth

I'm not denying for a second that I'm probably the most egotistical, opinionated person on VGC.

As for "snide comments and insults", please give me an example of these. If I've offended you in any way in my rebuttal I'd like some kind of indication of what it is that you perceive as an insult - And I apologise if I've worded things in such a way to offend you.

You've always gone for the "I'm not being serious" role - What makes you think the same doesn't go for me?

If you're denying that you're not being hideously opinionated right now (ie; "Chaser: Stop posting"), then you're being a slight bit hypocritical. :/ Seriously, consider yourself before pointing out my faults as far as opinion goes.

Posted by The Judge

I actually decided that was a bit too harsh, and thus, I deleted that part of the comment.

As for joking, if you are, then F[COLOR="black"]U[/COLOR]CKING SAY IT. I make it well known that almost everything I say is in jest. You on the other hand make no indication of it whatsoever. And bulls[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]h[/COLOR][/COLOR]it threads like deleting posts regarding FF7 being good, telling what games are allowed to be considered the best games ever, etc, it total crap.

Posted by Klarth

I think we've all learned a few valuable lessons today:

- Judge needs to recognise when I'm not being serious
- I need to make it more obvious when I'm joking

And I think this can now come to a close.

Posted by Lord of Spam

internet cat fights make me feel better about myself.

Posted by Klarth

**** you, i'm right you're wrong ***** DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMIN' OUTTA MY MOUTH