simply because I haven't contributed to the music board in awhile. . .

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm really getting into Ladytron. "Seventeen" is my current fav, and I'm looking more into them as I go. Please talk about new stuff you're getting into, and whether or not it doesn't suck.

Ladytron is more of an electronic band with a female singer, lots of cool sound effects, etc.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Estradasphere (thank philsdad) is the most current band I'm getting into. And no, it definitely doesn't suck. It's quite great actually, very different stuff, blending all sorts of different styles of music (what you'd expect from avant-garde) but done in a much less jarring way. It's really compelling stuff actually.

That, and a band named Vediog Svaor. Which is basically psychedelic black metal. It's a lot less brutal, with a lot more groove, but still has classic black metal guitars and vocals. Very interesting.

Posted by Raptor

Bj, I recommend you check out material by The Birthday Massacre, another electronica band with a female singer. Especially the song "Video Kid."

I've been listening to an insane amount of Underworld lately. I can just groove with their music so easily. For my hard listening needs, Skinny Puppy and Haujobb have been fitting the bill.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

downloading some now. I'll holla atcha boi when I give it a listen

Posted by Philsdad

The most recent band I am getting into is The Toids. They're pretty straight up Romanian/Gypsy music with some jazz, rock, and other influences as well. Tons of violin and accordion. Really good stuff.

Posted by Klarth

I've been enjoying a metalcore band by the name of Raunchy. It's agressive, thrashy and very melodic.

Posted by Shade

I started listening to Amorphis, cool music. I like the singer.

And Klarth needs to send me more Pain. :mad:

Posted by Arwon

Ladytron sound how their name suggests they do. I think that's cool.

"Destroy Everything You Touch" is their best song.