zomg torrent pls

Posted by Lord of Spam

All the torrents ive seen so hard for silent hill are REALLY ****ty. Like, unwatchably ****ty. Doesn anyone have a torrent with decent seeders that doesnt blow nuts? Much luv (or loev, should you choose it) and saix will be given to anyone who does.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=silent+hill

Tried the first or second? If those suck, wait until the DVD is closer to realise. You'll get better quality.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I found a version that, while crappy, is viewable.

Currently at 76.9%, dl at 60kps average, with about an hour or so left.

If pyramid head doesnt make me want to like, go out and ****ing rape everything I see in an orgy of sheer awesomeness, I'll go out and rape everything I see in an orgy of anger and grimness.

Pyramid Head is the best part of the movie. He's a total badass, even if there's no raping involved.

Posted by Lord of Spam

torrents done. Watching.

Posted by Klarth

Go download A Scanner Darkly instead. :/

Posted by Lord of Spam

On one level, that was the most badass movie ever. Like, there was so much grim awesomeness that I shat myself a little bit.

WARNING: VAMP SHOULDNT READ THIS.:(
That being said, what a ***awful ****ing retarded movie. Seriously, that was the most retarded plot of all time. So the creepy burnt chick wants her help? HEY, WHY NOT LEAVE ****ING CRYPTIC MORONIC CLUES, THEN PUT A ****LOAD OF ****ING WEIRD *** ZOMBIES IN HER WAY TO TRY AND KILL HER LOL. And its not like you can say "oh well she wanted her to learn it for herself" or "she couldnt control teh dream world she created, since she did both near the end. ****ing faggotry. If I had paid to see this, I would have wanted my money back.

You're completely right, the movie was ****ing terrible when it came to plot. But it's also a horror/gore movie... why the **** would you pay attention to the plot? The monsters were cool, the horror was decent, and the gore was great, therefore, the movie did a good job at what it set out to do. It's only annoying because SH games are known for having pretty good storylines, and the movie had a horrible story.

Posted by Eggroll

you're a horrible storyline

Posted by Lord of Spam

She's got you there, vamp.

:mad: **** you and your ant-like zings.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ant has assimilated her, and now they are one in a truely horrifying and reprehensible way.

Make that 1.1/5 pyramid heads