New Rule

Posted by Klarth

No FFVII in DA for the forseeable future. Anyone caught saying "Sephiroth" in a non-Evangelionical or non-Xenogears-related context will have their post deleted or edited into Growly Swedish (tm). Any other images or text related to Final Fantasy VII is also forbidden. The only games that may be referred to as "best game ever" in this blog are Xenogears, Tales of Phantasia, Ninja Gaiden and possibly Super Metroid.

Also, Slade must uncheck the "show my signature" box when until he changes it.

fin

Posted by Roger Smith

What was the reason to bring this rule about?

Posted by Klarth

THE FACT THAT FF7 IS TERRIBLE

Posted by Roger Smith

I can already hear you cracking your whip of oppression...

Well just because you don't like doesn't mean you should ban it from this blog. I like GARBLE SNARFLE GAGHRAAGHLE and I'll be goddamned if you take away my right to talk about it.

Posted by Klarth

YEAH WELL YOU SUCK TOO

Posted by Roger Smith

Ouch:(

Posted by Arcadios

I don't know if mockery pic count but someone already posted one.
http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15706

Posted by Roger Smith

THERE IS NO RULE! DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BECOME OPPRESSED, FIGHT BACK!!

[SIZE="6"]REMEMBER BLACK MESSA!!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

bol'd at Smith's reference.

And what do you mean those are the only best games ever?! ****ing Metal Gear! :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

I still think that "post embarrasing pictures of klarth" is the best game ever. It just barely beats snarfle gafnarfle gharsghlamnigs.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: I still think that "post embarrasing pictures of klarth" is the best game ever. It just barely beats Final Fantasy 7.

I had to do it:cool:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/Klarthshopped.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Klarth

Hahaha, that ****ing WINS.

Posted by Lord of Spam

garf garf snarf snarf

Posted by Roger Smith

Eh, doesn't seem to carry that whole....LOL thing as much as Vash Klarth does :-\

Posted by mis0

YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS. METAL GEAR > EVERYTHING.

Posted by Roger Smith

Hey now Miso, I like MG too. It's easily one of my favorite series.

Posted by Dreadnought

Oh, I have much worse pictures of jack than you have previously seen, and I'm trying hard to think of a good reason not to post them.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I heard him call you ungrim once. You should do something to get back at him.

Posted by Roger Smith

Post em anyway. Dont' forget to put a funny Vash face on them.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Posted by The Judge

NOTE TO KLARTH: Any more of your spiteful bull**** will result in demodding. Seriously. One more post. This rule debunked.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I agree with this rule and will support it entirely. Though, MGS DOES rock, so that can be mentioned as best game/series ever, too.

Posted by The Judge

This rule is debunked. Period.

Shut up, ******. The rule speaks mountains of truth.

Posted by The Judge

People are allowed to post and talk about whatever the f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck they want. This rule, whether you agree with it or not, is f[COLOR="black"]uc[/COLOR]king stupid, and it's not staying. No more arguments.

Fair enough. I was going to argue it, but you're right. FFVII, no matter how much it sucks, doesn't even get mentioned enough for it to become annoying.

Posted by The Judge

Nor is your opinion the definitive end of all things, regardless of how people see it. As much as you or Klarth hates it, other people like it, and they're perfectly entitled to. Klarth's ego has inflated far too f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking much recently (see the banner contest thread), and I don't intend to pander to it.

Quoted post: Nor is your opinion the definitive end of all things, regardless of how people see it.

... what? When have I ever said that? I just ****ing agreed with you!

Posted by The Judge

I meant your opinion about FF7.

And whether you like it or not, or even think that way, most people here seem to treat your words as utter gold, regardless of what you say.

"Kill the jews"
"HAY GUYZ! VAMP WANTS THE JEWS DEAD! LET'S GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!"

Yeah, I know. Eh, forget it. I don't care.

Posted by Ant

The rule vamp recently made stays in place however. You know the one...the vi

Posted by The Judge

That one's fine.