Kingdom Hearts The Movie

Posted by WackoHater2

Anyone have any idea if Disney or Square Enix or anyone is planning a Kingdom Hearts movie? I think that would be really cool.. but I couldnt find any information when I Googled it.. so I dunno.

Posted by Arcadios

There was some news of it but it was in September 2005 and hasen't been anyword since so they might put it on hold because Nomura-san is working on other projects namingly FF XIII.

I would think the Movie would be crap along with the anime that was mentioned but they just might be rumors.

Posted by Roxas Lover

I have heard rumors that they are either going to make and anime series or movie on Kingdom Hearts.They might considering that they made a Fianl Fantasy VII movie.

Posted by WackoHater2

I just say Advent Children today.. it was alright. I dont think a Kingdom Hearts anime would be so great.. just because it'd be drawn. Nothing against it.. but I like the 3-D graphics of the games and other moves such as FFVII.

Posted by Arcadios

They shouldn't do it because then it would KILL the entire game series but if they did make a movie or an anime I would watch since I read the manga and enjoy it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Where did you get the manga from?

Posted by Roxas Lover

A book store.Even I have it.
Try Borders.

Posted by Arcadios

My local bookstore, Walden Books.
I bought Volume 4 of the Manga and the fighting isn't all that great but it refreshes my memories about the game.

Posted by WackoHater2

Alright. I've seen my sister reading it online.. but I dont like reading manga online. I used to read Naruto.. but it got annoying.

Posted by Arcadios

I get all my magazine and mangas in Walden Books most notably Inuyasha but it takes awhile to get the volumes translated and shipped into the stores.
It takes like 3 months per volume.

Posted by chaser3592

Quoting Booyaka619: Alright. I've seen my sister reading it online.. but I dont like reading manga online. I used to read Naruto.. but it got annoying.

what web site cause i don't wanna spend money on somthing i might hate(the kh manga that is)?

Posted by Arcadios

I can understand why you don't like the manga, some of my friends don't like it and they like Kingdom Hearts as much as me.

Posted by Ayu

A lot of people don't like manga for many reasons. I know since i'm the only one of my friends that reads it. Oh, and if they came out with a movie of KH, I would watch it. Yet, I don't think it would be that good, because of the character design. It may have worked for FF, but I doubt that a movie would work for KH.

Posted by dodge

i've seen a poster in a marvel comic that shows guy holding a keyblade.
it did say anything about the ggame.

Posted by Tysis

Well, Nomura said that he had a lot of fun making the AC movie, and of course the idea of a KH movie had crossed his mind. I think that if they do make a KH movie, they should base it on the one year time period while Sora was asleep. Namely, a movie based on Roxas, Riku, DiZ, and the Organization. Either that, or make a movie based right after KHII but before KHIII to give us another in-between-er for us to speculate over and theorize more thoroughly.

Posted by roxas121

isnt chain of memories based on when sora was sleeping?

Posted by jefferey shalome

KA DER!

Posted by chaser3592

no it was based on right after kh1 befor he went to sleep and i love manga i just heard the kh manga artwork and battles were crappy

Posted by ed elric

i'd watch the movie or the anime just tell me when and where

Posted by Arcadios

Stop bumping old threads!

Posted by Omni

If you like the series, you should still be able to enjoy the movie. Assuming they don't **** it up, of course.