PS3 Discussion

Posted by gamerz

for everyone to voice out their opinion on the ps3. I don't like the high prices for the system nor the games (Near $100 per game). Only 10-20 percent of the cell chips will even work and that's if your lucky. Bluray already cost a fortune to develop and so did the umd format. And I see nothing going for the ps3 except for the graphics, that is IF you can even turn on your system thanks to the faulty cell proccesors.

Posted by NeXidala

Well, most people will probably be smart enough to wait a long time before buying the PS3 so that it can give all the developers time to fix all the bugs(including the cell chip problem). Also a PS3 is not going to be something you just decide to buy randomly one day (unless you are filthy rich).$600 for the console and around $70 a game, that's just ridiculous. It probably took the developers so much money to make these games that they would be losing money if they sold it for any less, though I'm sure, after a while prices should start to drop. A PS3 will probably take time to start leveling out and becoming the great console it was meant to be, because you gotta admit, it's got a lot of potencial.

Posted by Big Boss

The PS3 hasn't been released yet, so this discussion should take place in the Future Systems forum instead. Make sure a thread similar to this one hasn't already been posted, and it if has just take your replies there rather than start a new thread.

Thank you.