Sometimes where you have to confront things you didn't want to deal with.

Posted by Xenos

In my case, a friend of mines decided to ask me to ward off a whore's pussy-poison gas who was stripping in her front lawn, so I helped him by writing this:

[URL="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Xuphansa/Game/hum/Lolimean.jpg"]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Xuphansa/Game/hum/Lolimean.jpg[/URL]

Anyways, I almost never directly confront anything. I hate choosing sides and if I were in a situation where I HAD to be involved, I always dealt with it in a very ... lax way. As in I was never really direct, always, "I dunno. I dunno." After all! In a circus performance, I'd much rather be the spectator than the clown. I was never good at choosing sides and standing up unless something really ****ed me off, but I guess I perfer to ... "be in the shadows."[/pseudogothotaku*****]

Posted by Arcadios

Me telling my father I quit is something I never wanted to deal with but I had to bring it into the open.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Shouldn't that be "infected hymen"... and why does she have a hymen if she's a mega-whore? I lol'd nonetheless. Report on the aftermath.

Posted by Xenos

Left overs from being too rash. Anyways ...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm like your exact opposite. Just last night at the movie I saw (PotC2) there was some kid crying in the previews. After about 20 minutes of it, I yelled out "SHUT UP OR GET YOUR KID OUT OF HERE", and someone yelled YEAH and people started appluading.

I didnt hear anything after that.

Posted by Klarth

I'm British, so I never complain in public to total strangers for fear that they'll freak out and call the police or that I'll make myself look like a cock. When it's a group of people I know, however, I'm more than willing to go ape****.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm american, so people already assume I'm an *******. Might as well be one:cookie:

Posted by Arwon

I AM AMERICA

Posted by Lord of Spam

CLEARLY I WAS STATING THAT I AM THE ENTIRE NATION, LAND AND ALL, RATHER JUST HAVING LEFT OFF ONE LETTER BY ACCIDENT.

Posted by Arwon

Somehow, that disappoints me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

When you become australia, we'll talk.

Posted by Ant

Most of the time I just don't give a sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t. But if I do I'm not going to be affraid to pick sides? OH NOES, PEOPLE MIGHT THINK LESS OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, when you do it in capital letters it makes it look stupid. Because it is. You shouldn't be affraid to say what you think. However, if you certin cases, like if you tell some huge dude that you think he is a faggot, and he could kick your as[COLOR="Lime"]s[/COLOR]...then no. At that point, I care too much about my beautiful body. I have kids to feed...