The Casualties

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

The casualtis is a good band. They have a new album coming out in august. There type of music is hardcore punk. does anyone know this band?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hardcore punk, really? I figured they were some other type of band, going by the name anyways. But yeah, I've never listened to them, though I don't mind hardcore punk every now and then. It's just hard to find anything varied within the genre. I mean, I just listened to This is Hell's new album, and it sounded almost exactly like some other band I can't remember at the moment. Which is a shame.

Posted by Shade

Meh, I don't really like them. I saw them live with a friend though. They actually stopped in the middle of a song to go break up a fight somewhere in the crowd. It was pretty funny.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Shade: Meh, I don't really like them. I saw them live with a friend though. They actually stopped in the middle of a song to go break up a fight somewhere in the crowd. It was pretty funny.

I think their shows are always like that. they're going to be in hollywood CA on the 25th of next month. I'm thinking of going

Posted by Creature

Quoting Shade: Meh, I don't really like them. I saw them live with a friend though. They actually stopped in the middle of a song to go break up a fight somewhere in the crowd. It was pretty funny.

Yeah I remember that. I love The Casualties, eventhough I only have one cd from them, On The Front Line.. There still a great band!

Posted by WackoHater2

Never heard of them. I may see if they have a MySpace tomorrow, or later. Or maybe just open LimeWire.

Posted by Raptor

[url=http://images.shutterwolf.com/vgc/soulseek.jpg]SOULSEEK GET[/url]