Naruto Ultimate Ninja

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Has anyone played this game? I got the game last sunday, I think it just came out. It's diferent from the Gamecube version.

Posted by Arcadios

Is it any good?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Yeah it's good, I think it's better than Clash of the ninja for gamecube. In "Clash" the way you fight is just straight out button mashing when in Ultimate there are counter attacks and you could break boxes to get items.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Yes I have tried this game and yes it is much better than Clash or that GBA game.But I am wondering what Clash 2 is going to be like.

Posted by FIST OF FURY

theres a naruto game. what the heck.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

There's like three naruto games one for GBA GC and ps2 and there's gonna be another one for the Gamecube this year that's 4 games in one year. And I heard there's going to be one on PS3 and xbox 360

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: And I heard there's going to be one on PS3 and xbox 360

Where did you hear that?

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

from my gamepro magazine

Posted by Knight_Blazer

Has any one finished any of the missions that have to be won by only using ninja tools or the ones where you can't attack while standing on land or water? I tried them by they are unbelievably hard. I might have been able to do the one with no land or water attacks if I could choose the stage but I'm not that lucky. If any one has beaten these missions I need advice.

Posted by .batata

yeah it's a cool game
(this game has drive me to anime.....)
anyway i'm thinking to buy the nantindo DS virsion...
does any body has played this game

Posted by Knight_Blazer

I just got the the new Clash of Ninja 2. I like the new 4-player fighting system for multiplayer. The story mode has one on one, two on one, and three on one battles.