Greatest Birthday Present

Posted by Arcadios

What was the greatest birthday present you got and who gave it to you?
For me it has to be a competition between me getting a Gamecube and a Cybershot camara.

Both were given to me by my parents.

Posted by Ayu

I got an X-Box for christmas from my parents, along with a Nintendo DS. I also got 4 games for each of them.

Posted by Arcadios

Thread Name: Greatest Birthday Present

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: Thread Name: Greatest Birthday Present

Never mind I'll change it.

Sorry, I saw Greatest gift.:) My birthday, though, is like right next to christmas, so we celebrate both on the same day.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Birthday gift? I guess the computer I'm using right now.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

lapdances on my birthday

Posted by mis0

Birthday gift? Probably when I got a few grand for my 18th. Yee-haw.

Posted by NeXidala

Cheesy, but on my Birthday, the best gift I've gotten is the gift of life. :angel:

Posted by WackoHater2

The greatest birthday present I ever got was a surprise party from my friends. On my 17th birthday I was sick the whole week.. so the saturday after, when I was better, a bunch of my friends threw me a bangin' party. It was so great.

Posted by Klarth

None of the **** I own these days is really amazing when I think about it (especially considering I stopped asking for birthday gifts two or three years ago), but I remember being the most wow'd when I got Pokémon Yellow for my ninth birthday.

Posted by Slade

Well my birthday's two days away from Christmas so I get like one massive something or other. I believe the best was a Zoom G2.1u effects/pedal board and a Randall amp.

I think for two years in a row my present was updated hardware for my comp, but it never worked right. I still kind of hate my computer.

Posted by Xenos

A bike.

Posted by Last Fog

Super Nintendo, back when I was 8 or 9.

I played Super Mario All Stars way past my bedtime. :)

Posted by Sterling

I think it was a Nintendo DS or Lifetime pass to Hollywood Video.

Posted by Kamek

On my 16th birthday I spent time with my best friend/girlfriend at the time. She gave me a card and a notebook and a purple pen, because that's all I asked for, but that day with her was an amazing gift. This year a friend I consider a true brother took me out and we hung out in the city, and then in one of my favorite
parts of Queens. For my teenage years so far, I think those were my two best presents.

Posted by Echo

The first thing that comes to mind is when my sister got me a PS2 for myyyyy..... 15th birthday, I think. The two of us usually get each other small gifts, so a PS2 was really unexpected.