invading LJ

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://ana-alexia.livejournal.com/1884.html?view=13148#t13148

Posted by Klarth

Apparently I must be logged in.

I'm not registering on TardGurnal. Paste it here.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Guess she blocked anonymous users. There were things like "Go kill yourself fatty" and picutres of whales being posted on an anorexic girls live journal.

Posted by The Judge

I laughed at the concept.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hahaha, it's like pre-death AN HERO

Posted by Lord of Spam

Exactly. I personally desu'd her and made fun of her weight. My favorite part was that I also saw an entry about her being emo that her mom was dead, so i made sure to say that i was the cause of it.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Apparently now it's blocked to anyone but Friends. I can't view it.

Posted by Kiyoshi

You don't even know what desu means do you? It's japenese, but you probably figured that out, and it means moron. So, let's see if what LoS said makes sense; I personaly moron'd her... Nope. Desu.

Posted by Klarth

Desu.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Internet memes don't have to make sense.

Posted by Poco

invading a livejournal is like breaking in to an empty warehouse.

Quoted post: You don't even know what desu means do you? It's japenese, but you probably figured that out, and it means moron. So, let's see if what LoS said makes sense; I personaly moron'd her... Nope. Desu.

Desu is a formal predicate, retard. "is," "I'm," et cetera, you know, predicates? lol

Plus, it doesn't have to make sense. Barely any memes we say makes sense. Is there really a lion right beside me, and should I run to a car if I see said lion? No, because the lion doesn't exist. It's a joke. When he says "desu'd" he most likely means "I spammed 'desu' on her LJ."

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, i thought it was a verb:(

[spoiler]****ing retard[/spoiler]

You sure you aren't thinking of stative verbs? Because desu is just a way to make said verbs more polite and proper.

Though, I could be wrong. Japanese is a retarded language and I know nothing about it, only this because it's relevant to a meme.

Posted by Lord of Spam

spoilers

Calling me a retard? **** you, man. **** you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i WAS talking to aida, but if you misunderstood that, maybe you ARE a retard.

Also, i have friday and saturday of next week off. ****ing get here and we'll party hard.

Then you should have directed it towards her, not me :mad:

*******it, I won't be there for either days, most likely. I'll probably leave on saturday.

Posted by Lord of Spam

****ing FAIL, good sir.

Tell them you have family coming in or something, and switch them over to when I'm down there.

Posted by Lord of Spam

im pretty sure im off the wednesday after that. i'll see what i can do, but no promises. besides, he 18th is the day that really matters

True, true. Just as long as you don't work crazy hours, like 3-11 PM or whatever, it'll be cool. Plus, I DO have to spend time with my dad and his family too. So it should work out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I work either 9am-6pm, 11am-8pm, or 1230pm-930pm.