E-Reader

Posted by ShadowsQuest2500

Seems nobody wants to talk about this seemingly unpopular item. Anyone here have one? If so, what games do you have? Do you use it regularly or just every once in awhile. Looking forward to some responce to this. Thanks.

Posted by Arczu

You know what? I was looking to get one because I saw the new levels in SMB3 on the GBA, but I know that is is out there... somewhere...

What did it really do though... tyhis E-Reader?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Arczu][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]You know what? I was looking to get one because I saw the new levels in SMB3 on the GBA, but I know that is is out there... somewhere...

What did it really do though... tyhis E-Reader?[/SIZE][/FONT]

You'd get these cards with specific and lengthy dot codes on them and scan them through the E-Reader and play really terrible mini-games.

Posted by D.J Cat

It's another one of those things I'd like to get but can't becase I don't have enough spar emoney to get all thes ethings.
I would like one, for the Animal Crossing things, amongst others, which I have forgotten...

Posted by ShadowsQuest2500

There are a total of 13 Nintendo NES games that were released for this system: Excitebike, Pinball, Mario Bros., Clu Clu Land, Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, Golf, Tennis, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Donkey Kong 3, Baseball, and Urban Legend. Plus a ton of other odd ball cards: Kirby Slide, Air Hockey, Super Mario Advance 3 series 1 & 2, Super Mario Advance 4 series 1 & 2, Mario Party, and a slew of Animal Crossing and Pokemon cards. As if those were not enough, there are certain Gamecube games that have hidden Mini Games of which are playable through the use of "certain " cards. All in all, the E-Reader is a fun item to have!

Posted by Pit_42

I have an e-Reader it's not that great. It's a pain to swipe cards slowly across the scanner and your GBA doesn't really look good with a huge black thing in its cartridge slot.

Posted by GameMiestro

I had one. I only did Donkey Kong games on it until I got my GBA back, but by that time I lost it (I think it was stolen). So there really was no point. The extra Pokemon stuff sounded neat though.

Posted by LHoT

Quoting Stalolin: You'd get these cards with specific and lengthy dot codes on them and scan them through the E-Reader and play really terrible mini-games.

Those were games for the NES! So, they weren't minigames.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=LHoT]Those were games for the NES! So, they weren't minigames.

My E-Reader came packed with Machop/Choke/Champ which gave me a mini-game when I scanned them all through.

So, mini-games and old games.

Still pretty pointless.