Movies Board

Posted by Klarth

Who should mod the movies board with Saruman gone? VGC needs your help!

Posted by Dexter

If Shin-Ra wants it, give it to him. He can take care of another forum and I don't think we need to add someone new to the team, especially when we have enough super mods who frequent that particular forum.

Posted by Iris

Just Shin-Ra for the time being.

Posted by Dexter

Yes, definitely only one mod, if any. Having two mods for the movie forum is unnecessary.

Posted by Iris

I said this in another thread before. Eventhough I trust Vampiro's moderating judgement, and he makes good contributions to that board, the same can't quite be said elsewhere, and I'd rather see some visible improvements on his behalf before considering him for a mod spot. Shin-Ra seems pretty capable anyhow, and we all already know he's experienced.

Posted by Linkman

Just Shin-Ra

In my opinion, we should stop worrying about the off topic forums; and by off topic, I mean boards that don't envolve video games. It's the video game forums that are most important, and need the most work.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Linkman:
In my opinion, we should stop worrying about the off topic forums; and by off topic, I mean boards that don't envolve video games. It's the video game forums that are most important, and need the most work.

I agree, it's a primarily video game related forum and there's not a decent ratio of mods to posts or threads in the said boards like there is with the off-topic boards. Make a thread on it describing what you want to do.

Posted by Ant

well, is shin-ra going to become mod of movies or not?