RPG Inferno v3 Countdown

Posted by Max Mouse

RPG Inferno v3 Public Beta Release Countdown: 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds

http://www.forums.gzevolution.net/index.php

Posted by gamerz

That's nice. The rpg board will be flooded once again, when jesse makes an announcement that version3 of rpg inferno has been installed.

Posted by Vg200x

:( I just got a 2 mill or bill donation from someone,, this board will always be flooded with idiots, all the KH people are on here.

Posted by Arcadios

I dislike the RPG Inferno.

Posted by GameMiestro

Yay, release date. I can't access the RPG for some reason. Check out the Admin menu: http://gzevolution.net/The%20BIG%20Menu.jpg -crazy big.

And now I can't open the RPG. :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

And when it gets released, I'll have to wait until they release a game for us paid users. I don't think you guys want me making the game!!! I already messed up the current one just by editing it!!!

BTW, it'll be a few weeks after the counter ends before it's released to download.

Posted by Arcadios

Maybe it'll be enjoyable.
I still doubt this thou.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's MUCH better than the current version!!!! aka, it's more like a real RPG game. You just can't walk around!!!

Posted by Arcadios

Thus me not liking it. :(
At the moment...

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting Jesse Smith: BTW, it'll be a few weeks after the counter ends before it's released to download.

But... but... the timer's so shiny.... why would it lie?

Posted by Jesse Smith

I think that's just the time we will be able to play the future version on da site!!

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting Zero Tolerance: As you will of noticed, a timer has been added, counting down the time until RPG Inferno v3 (Final) will be put onto GZE for final beta testing, after that the product goes live and will be available for download/purchase.

Darn, well I sure hope its gotten alot better, after all that waiting for its release to download.

RPG Inferno v3 available for download/purchase: Days? Weeks? I have no idea. (>O_o)>

Posted by Jesse Smith

When they first beta release it to download, if they don't have a complete game made, I'll just make a simple short game so you guys can get used to the new version and can can see what it's like if you havn't been over there. Then when they make a complete game for all of us paid users to download, then the little game will be deleted.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Jesse Smith: When they first beta release it to download, if they don't have a complete game made, I'll just make a simple short game so you guys can get used to the new version and can can see what it's like if you havn't been over there. Then when they make a complete game for all of us paid users to download, then the little game will be deleted.

Your first normal non-n00bish post.
*sniff*...I'm so proud.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:wacko::wacko:

Posted by GameMiestro

You can add the timer right on VGChat. There's a bunch of code for the timer right on GZE...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Da timer is worthless since we won't be able to download it right when it hits zero.

Posted by Cruxis

Jesses got a point there, It really doesn't matter too much.:)

Regardless timers are just the simple way of saying "Hey you, Yes you! you want this pretty bad don't ya?? Well, you can't have it. Not until practically everyone in the world knows about it too and is trying to beat you out of it".

yep, it means that....or that they just need more time to fix the bugs..(:) I choose the first one)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=darkred]...***! WHY MUST BETA TEMPT ME SO!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's back. But watch where you go..or you might die!!!!!
http://forums.gzevolution.net/inferno.php