I got banned from Wireforums again

Posted by Klarth

[quote]You have been banned for the following reason:
Your an asshole :)

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
My an asshole?! Oh ****, what am I going to do now?

I stated that the place was looking ****ing ugly and if nothing's changed in two years then it's craaaazy unlikely that the site was going to go anywhere.

Which was true.

Axhole and Potatoman are fools.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: My an asshole?! .

owned

Quoting Klarth: Oh ****, what am I going to do now?

Post more at VGC.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh yeah, I forgot about that place. I should check it out, see if it still sucks.

Posted by The Judge

Never went

Posted by Xero

"Welcome to our newest member: Klarth"

Wow. That dint take a while.

And I honestly dont like the forum's skin.

Posted by Klarth

I'll probably be on the "welcome to our newest member" field for about a month now.

Posted by Xero

This place does not have too many guests...

"Welcome to our newest member, Lunixant"

and yet you lost the field.

Posted by Klarth

Probably someone one of the site's 80 moderators invited.

Posted by Xero

I checked the forum 4 times and basically only staff members are online, so yeah, probably.

Posted by Alastor

I'm hoping it's just a conflict with my current visual style, but alot of things at Wireforums were black on black. Had to highlight them to read. I'm pretty sure it's not, since this particular VS doesn't make any font black. Everything else was a little too dark for my taste.

Posted by 007 ninja

who cares? it's a ****ty forum anyway.

Posted by Poco

TCH NO ONE REMEMBERS NEGRO PROTMAN OR DBZCOOLKID

seriously, they banned both my accoutn when i was just being nice

i mean you could even ask hyper

Posted by Poco

:flag: remember cobra commando 7-21-06 to 7-22-06

Posted by Klarth

JODENE SPARKS! NIGGER PROTOMAN!

Oh, those were the days. They're so ****ing stupid, seriously.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Uggg!! Even Hyper has been banned there and a bunch of other oldies have!! (Soon Wacko will probably be banned!!!) er...did they have some kind of war/drama that made a bunch of you guys leave or get banned??!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, I deleted a few boards and edited a few avatars.

Posted by Poco

I know I say this a lot, but they are the epitome of circlejerking.

Posted by Xenos

Hyper was one of the founders of that site.

Quoted post: did they have some kind of war/drama that made a bunch of you guys leave or get banned??!!!!

I wiped out their boards entirely.

Good times.

Posted by Poco

yeah it's basically:

Sean Fury
Protoman
Axeman
Grave Wisdom

and like 4 other people.

Posted by Klarth

More like 15 people total, and they're ALL moderators.

Posted by Poco

soon to all be admins

Posted by Poco

guys they are so desperate for members they havent banned cobracommando yet

Posted by Kit

Yes they have. :)

Posted by Klarth

Haha, the best part is how Protoman locks threads "because they're boring now" or whatever the **** his reasoning is. I think he said something like "I lock threads because I think they've generated enough discussion for now!"

PROTOMAN HAS BIG RESPONSIBILITIES

Posted by Poco

haha didnt a bunch of people get banne dbecause they suggested he step down?

Posted by Jesse Smith

And I thought all that crazy stuff only occured here!!! :D:D:D:D

That Curr whats his name dude should register over there!! He would have a lot of fun with them!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

I don't think he has the admin panel for there. Like he did for here.

Posted by Raptor

Protoman has managed to make that forum as boring as he is, and his aura of boringness is powerful enough to suffocate small infants. I highly doubt Curr would waste his time on a forum as perpetually dull and lifeless as that one. Especially if saphron the hedgehog was still there; she would probably eat him.

Posted by Klarth

Haha, remember her halloween costume? Oh ***.

Posted by

HOMO!

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Klarth: Haha, remember her halloween costume? Oh ***.

You mean this one?

Posted by Xenos

Its not the extra-flubber than bothers me ... its the construction paper and Crayola markers.

Posted by mis0

What is she supposed to be? A brown-nosing fairy?

Sonic.

And my wacko, was she an ugly idiot.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Raptor:

You mean this one?

I dunno if I should puke or LMFAO...

Posted by Hyper

Both.

I should have aborted this fetus, but nooooo, I just had to put it up for adoption.

Posted by

Linkman and kodachi suck ***

Posted by Crazy K

I remember telling them they should try to get traffic to their site.

Posted by Xero

[QUOTE=

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here's there side of da story!!! :D:D

Quoting Chris: Klarth and Hyper said something about Sean in their sigs. Sean was offended, Protoman asked them to remove it, they refuse, he does it anyway. Hyper makes a thread, flame war starts, Proto made a deal with Hyper, so Hyper got a blog to rant in. He flames people anyway. He gets banned. Klarth and Arcy got banned too, for flaming.

That's all I know, I don't know why Miso and Vamp were banned, but apparently Vamp removed some boards or something similar? I have no idea about Miso.

Posted by Kit

Not really, but it's what I know from browsing threads.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Here's there side of da story!!! :D:D

Freaking drama...

Posted by Hyper

I didn't flame outside that blog, Axhole banned me because I was doing it IN the blog. Idiots.

Quoted post: but apparently Vamp removed some boards or something similar?

Some boards? *****, I delete the whole thing.

Posted by Hyper

And Miso got banned for saying "Axhole" and "Potatoman" one too many times.

Posted by Hyper

Besides, I still have an active account there. It's way too easy to mess with these people.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Hyper: And Miso got banned for saying "Axhole" and "Potatoman" one too many times.

Yeah, she made like 50 topics saying "FUC* POTATOMAN RIGHT IN THE AXHOLE"

I was laughing so hard that night. I probably have a screenshot saved somewhere still.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Chris covered most of it. But Vamp was banned for deleting all of our posts, save the archives. Miso was banned for a spamming spree she started one night, with something like 50 topics saying "F*** POTATOMAN RIGHT IN THE AXHOLE"

Other than that, there was still more to everything...and neither side was entirely right or wrong by their actions.

Quoting Proto Man: AH! thanks for refreshing my memory chris! I almost forgot how this started...

Yeah so Klarth and Hyper were calling Sean some nasty stuff in their sigs, and I was getting tired of it because they had been picking on Sean for a while now and that kind of stuff shouldn't be tollerated here. So I ask both of them to stop, and they refuse. I made a deal with Hyper and he got a blog to flame people in. I figured well it was a blog, so nobody would really see it much anyhow, it was off the main drag. Klarth was also getting into Vampiro's account. So he was banned. He then was causing A LOT of trouble for the site. Well then Ax just gets really fed up with what's going on. He bans Arcy, Klarth, and Hyper. Miso then causes trouble, and she gets banned. Vampiro was de-modded because Ax was kinda suspicous. Then Phantom convinced Ax to let Vampiro come back, and so Vampiro was made s-mod again. Well then after a couple of days, Vampiro deletes ALL the threads in the boards. Vampiro was then de-modded, and banned.

Basically it boiled down to this... the people who caused trouble didn't like the way Ax and I were running things, plus they didn't like the fact I was Admin anyhow. So they kept causing us trouble to no end. They couldn't be reasoned with. So they were banned.

And I thought you guys only had flame wars over here!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Now you know, the REST of the story...Good day!!!! :D

I actually didn't have a problem with Ax and Proto until they banned Raptor, Klath and Hyper, and then demodded me because I couldn't be "trusted" or whatever. I sure showed them!!

*shrugs*

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Vampiro: I sure showed them!!

*shrugs*

It probably did them some good actually, but you didn't hear me say that! ;)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: Some boards? *****, I delete the whole thing.

Quoting Vampiro: demodded me because I couldn't be "trusted" or whatever. I sure showed them!!

*shrugs*

Unless you had a good reason for deleting the whole thing, I'l agree with proto on this one.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Flame ghost: Unless you had a good reason for deleting the whole thing, I'l agree with proto on this one.

Well, Vamp was demodded the first time before he deleted the boards. Then, he was remodded...and deleted the boards a few days later. He didn't deserve the demodding the first time, that's probably why he got his spot back so easily.

Quoted post: Unless you had a good reason for deleting the whole thing, I'l agree with proto on this one.

Nothing constitutes as a good reason for deleting an entire forum some people obviously care about. It wasn't right on my part, and something I shouldn't have really done no matter what reasons I had. Duh.

But I did it anyways. Like I said, I was demodded unfairly... at least, it was unfairly using the knowledge that they had. In retrospect, Axe was completely right to demod me since I was giving my password to Klarth. I didn't like how members were being treated, and figured a little hassle wouldn't be such a bad thing. So, he was right, I couldn't be trusted, but he didn't know that for sure. After I was demodded, I got help to make me become a super mod again specifically so I could wipe the boards. It worked, though it's something I shouldn't have done, like I said.

Wouldn't do it again though, since it took longer than I thought, and it wasn't fair to the people that actually cared about Wire forums. I have a heart y'know :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Did they have back-up??!!!

Yeah. But apparently I timed it just right when Axe was out of town for a few days. :cool:

But yeah, the irony was felt afterwards since I've complained before when DA was wiped those few times.

Posted by Xero

I'd be ****ed if I saw that VGC was deleted by some guy that wanted to have fun. Maybe he the admins did not work too hard on making this forum (because i think its from invision free) but they are trying to keep it alove and stuff, so doing what you did was pretty harsh.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro: But yeah, the irony was felt afterwards since I've complained before when DA was wiped those few times.

Oh gees, so this was just in the last few months!!!!

Quoting Flame ghost: I'd be ****ed if I saw that VGC was deleted by some guy that wanted to have fun.

Two words: netman and Raptor!!!!!!

Quoted post: I'd be ****ed if I saw that VGC was deleted by some guy that wanted to have fun. Maybe he the admins did not work too hard on making this forum (because i think its from invision free) but they are trying to keep it alove and stuff, so doing what you did was pretty harsh.

Completely agreed. No argument there. Mind you, I didn't do it to have fun...

Quoted post: Oh gees, so this was just in the last few months!!!!

Hah, yeah. Good times were had. Generated some decent drama.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Two words: netman and Raptor!!!!!!

Aye! I hope netman wont do that as a "revenge" for being de-modded.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Flame ghost: I'd be ****ed if I saw that VGC was deleted by some guy that wanted to have fun. Maybe he the admins did not work too hard on making this forum (because i think its from invision free) but they are trying to keep it alove and stuff, so doing what you did was pretty harsh.

They had it coming to them and it served them right. It was such a beautiful moment.

Posted by Xero

A beautiful moment for those who hated proto and wireforums, but for those who only posted in that forum, they probably din't WRYYYY over that.

Posted by Kit

I was away when all this happened, so I didn't get involved. ;)

Posted by Xero

Even if I would have been there, I wouldn't have complained. Knowing that vampo, klarth, raptor...etc were around, I knew my complains would have been useless. I would have left period.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Aye! I hope netman wont do that as a "revenge" for being de-modded.

They did da stuff BEFORE being de-moded!!! netman got another Super Mods password (Chrono) and gave it to some one he knew would destroy da boards!!!!! This was back in the vBulletin 2 days when the password was public!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: This was back in the vBulletin 2 days when the password was public!!!

I dont remember this time. I probably wasen't there yet...

Posted by Kit

Nope, I wasn't even there then, so you shouldn't have been. (Note: I joined 5 months before Flame.)

Posted by Jesse Smith

It was way back in 2002 or 2003...some where around there!!!

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Flame ghost: A beautiful moment for those who hated proto and wireforums, but for those who only posted in that forum, they probably din't WRYYYY over that.

Uh, yeah. Speak English.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Raptor: Uh, yeah. Speak English.

Remember. La langue de la lune est ma premi

Quoted post: A beautiful moment for those who hated proto and wireforums, but for those who only posted in that forum, they probably din't WRYYYY over that.

Luckily, there was only five or so members besides Raptor, Klarth, Hyper and I.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: Luckily, there WERE ;) only five or so members besides Raptor, Klarth, Hyper and I.

Only 5? Why were you guys posting in a "nearly dead" forum? Spam relief perhaps?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Flame ghost: Only 5? Why were you guys posting in a "nearly dead" forum? Spam relief perhaps?

Tatsu. Speaking of which, I've been meaning to take some psytrance records off her hands.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I AM TYPING OUT MY APATHY FOR FEAR OF IT BEING DELETED DUE TO LACK OF WORDS. I DO NOT CARE, SIR. MEH, I SAY.

sorry, felt the need to be cheeky (and telling me to shut up in rep only angers the BJ)

Posted by Hyper

Wow, Flame Ghost sure is a fag.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Hyper: Wow, Flame Ghost sure is a fag.

You just felt like saying this dint you?

Posted by Hyper

Pretty much. You come in here pretending to care about Wireforums and what goes on there just to make the few of us who realized how horrible it had gotten look bad. Tell me what you know about Wireforums' history and I'll let it pass.

Posted by Xero

I dint say I cared about wireforums.

Actually...I cared about the member's (staff) reaction to what vampo did. If I dint explain myself well, then sry.

The fact that wireforum, a dead invision board (nearly) lost all its posts and stuff dint really touch me. The boards are back from what I see and it seems to be forgotten.

Posted by Hyper

Wireforums isn't invision. You fail.

Posted by Xero

lol I dunno why I thought it was from invision free.... well whatever. Its VB, but its still dead.

Posted by Hyper

They're making Grave Wisdom an admin now. How many do they need? Their sole contributing member is Trudy, who reposts articles she finds on digg or other sites and then everyone else replies and starts in with an orgy of rainbow pleasantries. What is there to moderate?

Posted by Xero

Nothing of course...

I guess proto likes to mod his friends even if he knows its useless...

Posted by Hyper

And Axhole encourages all of it. He thinks he owns some sort of utopia.

Posted by Xero

LMOA

Sry protoman, but thats funny :)

Quoted post: The fact that wireforum, a dead invision board (nearly) lost all its posts and stuff dint really touch me.

*******it, you're retarded.

Posted by Xero

ok now where did I screw :/

Posted by Hyper

I don't know, where did you screw :/?

Did you screw?

Posted by Hyper

Doubtful.

How do you screw :/ anyway?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: *******it, you're retarded.

For you to tell me something like that, I must have gone wrong somewhere.

Quoted post: For you to tell me something like that, I must have gone wrong somewhere.

Refer to another post I made recently about you.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Flame ghost: [lol] dint [lol] dint [lol] dint [lol].

It's didn't, you shit-smuggling rectal mermaid. Quit ejaculating all over this topic with your flaccid poppycock.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Raptor: It's didn't, you shit-smuggling rectal mermaid. Quit ejaculating all over this topic with your flaccid poppycock.

Smuggling rectal mermaid. Where do you get all these insults?

Posted by Kit

Quoting Hyper: They're making Grave Wisdom an admin now. How many do they need? Their sole contributing member is Trudy, who reposts articles she finds on digg or other sites and then everyone else replies and starts in with an orgy of rainbow pleasantries. What is there to moderate?

Poco's spam.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Hyper: They're making Grave Wisdom an admin now. How many do they need? Their sole contributing member is Trudy, who reposts articles she finds on digg or other sites and then everyone else replies and starts in with an orgy of rainbow pleasantries. What is there to moderate?

Absolutely nothing. It's all about smooching up each other's bare bottoms and working in partnership to generate illusions of self-worth by handing out positions of power like candy to those with the busiest lips. This is common procedure in such languid domains of massive faggotry.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Dark Kirby: Poco's spam.

He comes in like once a month. Does it really take three admins and I don't know how many supermods to ban the account and mass-prune the posts?

Posted by Poco

and i post like 3 times and they act like the goverment should come in

sweet wacko.

also blatantly registering as poco

[07-29-2006 12:08 AM] Poco22Shadow: protoman why the hell is everyone an admin
[07-29-2006 12:08 AM] Poco22Shadow: *******
[07-29-2006 12:03 AM] Trudy: yeah I know working on that right now...
[07-29-2006 12:01 AM] Proto Man: Well it probably could usse some more videogame type stuff...
[07-28-2006 11:55 PM] Trudy: cool I appreciate it, and if you have anything you want put in there just let me know

eagerly awaiting a protdude im

also who the **** is chris (please tell me it isn't pit from vgc. man we was cool) and they turned cobra commandos thread into a circlejerk!

Serious: In actuality, I spam there because I feel sorry for them. They really have nothing to do on that board and my spamming gives them the idea that they have power that means something. :(

I mean imagine it, a chubby Protoman growing a pedo mustache who sits in front of his computer all day in his boxers and undershirt and smells like cat ****.

Also protoman you are reading this right now and I am very serious. Take a shower or something.

also read the pm i sent you

Posted by Hyper

leave my 22shadow out in a field to die all ready :(

Posted by 007 ninja

where did 22shadow come from, anyway

Posted by Hyper

22 is a number that I like
shadow = UBER SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE CHARACTER

Posted by Poco

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
**** off!

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Posted by Klarth

Pretty sad!

Posted by Xero

lol I saw one of poco's thread yesterday. Its no wonder hes banned :rolleyes:

Posted by Poco

Quoting Klarth: Pretty sad!

:o :eek:

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Flame ghost: lol I saw one of poco's thread yesterday. Its no wonder hes banned :rolleyes:

THERE WAS NEVER DOUBT