Who is your favorite horror movie killer

Posted by Grasin

My favorite is Micheal myers

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Predator from either P1 or P2. Doesn't matter.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Mine is Leatherface, from the original TCM.

Fei-on

Posted by lowrider boy

I have to agree with all of you on all your choices but my favorite would have to be either leatherface or mike myers so both are good choices!!!

Posted by Crazy K

Leatherface.

Posted by lowrider boy

I would have to 4get about the post i put up be4 so heres my choice of aa horror movie killer!!!!!!!!! CHUCKIE you know who he is the little orange headed kid the f*cked up over-alls and the stupid little butchers knife!!!!!! so please 4get about the ones i said earlier even though the are very good choices!!!!!!!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

While I like your sig, you should probably just employ the edit button next time.

And what about Freddy Kruger? He was scary as hell because that could actually happen.

Fei-on

Posted by andyfromspace

CANDYMAN - CANDYMAN - CANDYMAN - CANDYMAN - CANDYMAN

Say that five times while looking at your reflection in the computer monitor - I dare you!!!

Andy

Posted by I feel Yellow?

The texas chainsaw massacre was good, it was on english TV last night

Posted by bazariah

theres a whole multitude of amazing horror movie killers out there

im going with a list of 3, each is loved as much as the next

freddy kruger.... has the most amazing power of making you not want to sleep

jason voorhees... whatever you do he keeps on regenerating, he's an unstoppable killing machine

the alien frpom the alien saga (the first as a priority).... not strictly horror but can be considered horror, will not kill straight away, but rather knock you out until a sutible egg/embryo can be implanted so his offspring can burst out of your chest and kill you, thus killing from the earliest possible age, the first action is instant death :D

Posted by Nizmo

'It' from 'It'. A clown that kills little children without caring how much blood is spilt has definitely got to be my favourite. But, supposedly, 'It' turned out to be a large spider. That dissapointed me a whole lot.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: the alien frpom the alien saga (the first as a priority).... not strictly horror but can be considered horror, will not kill straight away, but rather knock you out until a sutible egg/embryo can be implanted so his offspring can burst out of your chest and kill you, thus killing from the earliest possible age, the first action is instant death

Alien is indeed horror. As the movies went on, they became more action packed/thriller rather than horror however.

Also, Aliens will kill straight away. Depending on situation of course. ie) Preparing for a Queen, defending a Queen, absence of Queen, order from a Queen. They won't put you in comatose unless they know there's facehuggers ready to go or unless they need to expand their hive.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

i like jaws and jack nicholson in "the shining".

Posted by Spinal

i'm gonna put my vote on jason, and alice cooper makes the music too

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I agree with the Candyman

edit: and Edward Norton from Se7en if he counts

Posted by Dreadnought

Ed Norton or the Jigsaw killer from the movie "Saw"."Most people are so ungrateful to be alive..."

Posted by Night Owl

Mine has to be jason, no matter how many times they stab him or whatever he just keeps on coming.

Posted by William

Hmmm...

I'm not really sure. I would've said Freddy Krueger long ago, but he's really not all that scary anymore. Same with Chucky, Jason, Micheal Myers, Pinhead and so forth. The recent horror movies of those series, just have turned out to be jokes basically.

Not sure if the Hannibal movies are considered horror, thriller, or a combination, but I think that...

Hannibal Lector is probably my favorite.

Either him, Pennywise from "IT", or...

Gabriel (Christopher Walken), from the "The Prophecy" series.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]My favorite is probably not very scary at all, but i'll say Chuckie. I remember seeing the first movie when i was a kid and almost wetting my pants. I'm sure at some point in your childhood you've all had some creepy looking doll around the house that looked like it might come to life at any moment.

I'll also say Freddy Krueger. Whether he is killing somebody or getting killed himself, he'll do it with a sense of humor. The same can't be said for the rest of the stiff movie slashers like Jason.[/COLOR]