Question about GTA San Andreas

Posted by WackoHater2

I was riding a dirtbike in Blueberry on GTA San Andreas, and I saw a car that I wanted, so I jumped off of the bike. It went flying like it normally does, but I saw it go through a building.. so curious, I followed it. I walked through the building and found it inside. As I said before, the building was in Blueberry. It had a sign on the front that said Final Build Deconstruction. Is this a glitch on my game.. or does it happen to everyone?

Posted by son_of_escalade

It should have been a glitch, I shoot randomly at buildings in Blueberry all the time and nothing happens.

Posted by Klarth

Sure it didn't say "Final Build Construction"? Judging by the name it should be a play on the fact that it's an intentional glitch.

Posted by WackoHater2

It could have said construction. Not sure. I would check, but I let a friend of mine borrow San Andreas.

Posted by muffla

or it oculd have been a mistake mayb rockstar wanted to fix that later left the title so they would rember and forgot about it (it is a big game) no? well i guess im jsut retarted

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting muffla: or it oculd have been a mistake mayb rockstar wanted to fix that later left the title so they would rember and forgot about it (it is a big game) no? well i guess im jsut retarted

Lol. Your not retarted.. its a possibility, and it is a big game.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Final Build is a company found all around SA, and it is a pun on making games, but it's not an intentional glitch, just an example of the humour found in GTA games.

It's possible that the building was so far away that the building hadn't been loaded yet - just its image. The way that GTA:SA loads the map is by first loading a very, very basic model of a large area, then a more detailed model of a smaller area, then a very detailed very close area. This is hardly noticable in cities - in the countryside, it's why bushes seem to appear from nowhere when driving fast a lot of the time.

Posted by WackoHater2

Thats a possibility too. I'll try to go through the building again when I get SA back.