Whats your Favourite Mask?

Posted by Dog

The Title says it all.

mine would have to be Garo's mask, Romani's mask, Zora's mask, Stone mask, Fierce Diety, Bunny Hood and Blast mask.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Bunny and Zora. Former because it was the most useful, and latter because it was awesome to rock out on a fish guitar.

Posted by NeXidala

Zora, Bunny, Goron, and I know I like more but I can't really think of them right now...

Posted by Kit

Zora and Bunny, for Vampiro's reasons, and because it was fun swimming as a Zora.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: and because it was fun swimming as a Zora.

Truth. Very reminiscent of the Echo series.

Posted by Dog

I liked the Zora because you can use the quadrouple boomerang fin stratagy, the swimming, and the guitar.

Posted by Xero

Transformation: Zora's mask and fierce Deity's mask

General masks: Bunny hood

Posted by Preeminence

Zora,bunny hood, and the giants mask

Posted by Zeta

Blast Mask

LINK'S FACE GO BOOM!

Posted by Dog

hint*: shield when your about to use blast mask. You don't take damage.

Posted by Zeta

oh shi- I never knew that. O_o

Posted by Klarth

Bunny Hood, Zora mask, Stone mask. Best masks, like, ever.

Posted by Sauron

Teh bunny hood.

Posted by Zeta

Holy **** it's Sauron.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Bunny hood, blast mask, stone mask, and fierce deity's mask.

Posted by HELLbillie

Firce Diety Mask and Zora mask are the best transformers.
Other than that hte bunny hood, and the blast mask

Posted by Viccica

Bunny. The ears move. ^o^

No. But I liked the Zora one best.

Posted by SaintNerevar

Zora and goron mask. I mean who wouldn't want to roll around with giant spikes all over there body and be basically invincible.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Shalien: hint*: shield when your about to use blast mask. You don't take damage.

No waiiii!

I dont care that much because I rarely use it. Also, you only lose half a heart when it hurts you...

Posted by PMK

The Bremans Mask. I think that's how you spell it... You know... the one that you march with... I like the music :)

Posted by Dog

It's Bremens Mask.

[quote]I dont care that much because I rarely use it. Also, you only lose half a heart when it hurts you... It's still useful.

Posted by Jazz

I love the bremen mask its so funny!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Shalien:
It's still useful.

I don't think my post was denying it shalien. I just use bombs instead and use the mask if ever I run out of them which hasen't happened so far, but yes, it helps :)

Posted by maian

...If you shield with the bomb mask, you take no damage.

Posted by Xero

It weird because the only time I used my shield with that mask, I took damages anyway 0_o

Posted by Zapper

Fierce Diety for transformations :)

Bunny hood FTW! :D

Posted by G-Sides

crazy bump but i shall partake anyway and say i <3 the mask of truth; for its looks.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Mask of truth? Oh is it one the mask you win for killing the skulltulas in the swamp?[/COLOR]

Posted by G-Sides

tis

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]That's what I thought. Thanx :)[/COLOR]

Posted by sonic hedgehog

My Fav. mask is the Fierce Deity demon Link is so awsome, though they were origanly going to use a adult Link mask, I saw a pic.
My Fav. non-trasformation mask is the keton mask cause it looks cool, and the Bunny hood comes in a close second cause it doubles your speed, it would be my fav. non-transform mask if it didn't look so stupid.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Zora's Mask. Nothing beats swimming at high speed through the water. Plus, a geetar!

:cool:

Posted by Zeatha

Zora,fierce Deity, Bunny hood

Posted by MrQuicksilver

Mask Of Truth

Posted by Tendo

Zora's mask I like Zoras they look so cool and Link looks awsome as a zora, Fierce Diety it's cool no matter what people say,best mask ever is the Bunny Hood I love bunnys and being able to give Link bunny ears was like WHOA