How many song are on your Ipod

Posted by

I have a 60 Gig Ipod i listen to like every kind of music possible and i havent gotten past 2000 songs yet, but i have tons of movies so it makes up for it i guess

Posted by Klarth

Not all of us have iPods.

I currently have 1980 songs on my computer's hard drive.

Posted by NeXidala

Well, even though I don't listen to all of them, 538....

Posted by Arcadios

I don't have an ipod but I have a Toshiba Gigabeat and it has around 5,000 songs.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It slowly decreases as I put more songs on.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I have a 40 GB Nomad that's completely full and I'm not turning it on to see how many songs that is.

Posted by loathing

how do i listen ipod

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Klarth: Not all of us have iPods.

I currently have 1980 songs on my computer's hard drive.

good choice, iPods are stupid, just buy a mac,evan tho the only good thing to do with a mac is droping them off of a building.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Posted by Vg200x

geeze, you must be a emo lover.lmao

Quoted post: I currently have 1980 songs on my computer's hard drive.

If we're talking about computer hard drives, I have 10,596.

Posted by WackoHater2

I have an iRiver T30 512 MB. I have 55 songs on it, but it holds 160.

Posted by TheSorrow

I have a dell dj 20gb and it hase 957 songs on it and almost all of them i listen too

Posted by Ch

I have a Creative Zen Touch 60 GB and I just have 562 songs on it right now.

Posted by Raptor

I used to have an iPod, but it just sort of vaporized after prolonged exposure to the elements of attitude in my dignified lair of anti-trendiness.

As for my hard drive, around 13,000 songs.

Quoting Vg200x: geeze, you must be a emo lover.lmao

Ban, please.

Posted by Dexter

I have a 30 GB. I currently have 5280 items on my ipod, but that's including videos. When I place the word "vamp" in the search, I recieve 5 files. 14 for the word "grim." 156 for the word "love."

Posted by Lord of Spam

None, because ipods are for morons who think that they need the ability to hold amounts of mucis that they will enver listen to. The only person I know who NEEDED the 60 gigs of storage was the kid at my highschool who ran a bootleg CD business.

Quoted post: When I place the word "Vamp" in the search, I recieve 5 files. 14 for the word "grim."

17 and 27

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Lord of Spam: ipods are for morons who think that they need the ability to hold amounts of mucis that they will enver listen to.

w/e. I listen to mine all the time. I have to drive an hour to work and and hour back and I'm thankful I have an ipod with all my favorite music to keep me company. I also keep it playing while I'm at work 8 hours a day. Furthermore, I keep it plugged into the computer whenever I'm on it so I can listen to the music on my ipod using itunes. Mine's only a 30GB and I'm starting to wish I went with the 60.

Quoted post: Mine's only a 30GB and I'm starting to wish I went with the 60.

Me too, actually. Sure I don't need all that music, but why not have it if I can?

Posted by Dexter

I only have 2GB left and I don't have much I want to delete to make room for more. I know there is still plenty of material I want to add and plenty of new stuff coming out and that I'm getting into that I am going to want to add so I know I'm going to be wishing for that 60GB real soon.

I figure I'll wait until larger MP3 players come out. Then I'll get a 100 gig one or something.

Posted by Dexter

That's what I keep telling myself, but then I would want to transfer everything I have over to the upgrade. I wouldn't enjoy putting all these items on another ipod. :(

Quoted post: That's what I keep telling myself, but then I would want to transfer everything I have over to the upgrade. I wouldn't enjoy putting all these items on another ipod.

iot'll take an hour tops. It would be worth it.

Posted by Xenos

I don't have an IPod ... buuuut I have a MP3 player with a about 9 songs in it.