What should i buy

Posted by Arthur92

helo i was wandering what game i should buy i have a choice of resident evil deadly silence, lost in blue or lost magic im having a very awkward time choosing which game to buy so any help would be greatly apriciated thanks

Posted by NeXidala

Well, personally, I think you should try Resident Evil. But why not expand more on your choices of games so people have a better chance of recommending one for you? ;)

Posted by Arthur92

Quoting Arthur92: helo i was wandering what game i should buy i have a choice of resident evil deadly silence, lost in blue or lost magic im having a very awkward time choosing which game to buy so any help would be greatly apriciated thanks

Ok im kinda changing this thing iv been given a hint to expand my gaming choices horizons so instead of these games what game would anyone recomened to me bare in mind that i want it to last me a while thanks

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Well, from the first three choices, RE is the way to go. The other two games lack a lot.

However, I suggest Castlevania. It's a great game that should last you a good while. Meteos and Metroid Prime: Hunters are a couple of other choices. It just depends on what kind of games you like. Same with Advanced Wars, but I'm not sure if that's your type of game.

Posted by NeXidala

Well, why not try Jak and Daxter, Jak II, and Jak 3? If you are able to get them all around the same time, and if you play them in a row it should seem like one game :D and, the characters in there are pretty funny and it should appeal to you so why not give those a shot? I played them and they were really good :bounce2:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If that's not working for you, then maybe try telling me what type of games you like and I'll try to help you from there :cool2:

Posted by Arthur92

Hey cheers for the help i like rpg games so any rpg games that you could redcomed cheers thens

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Arthur92: Hey cheers for the help i like rpg games so any rpg games that you could redcomed cheers thens

Didn't really understand what you said there lol.
----------------------
Are you gonna give Jak and Daxter, Jak II, and Jak 3 a shot?

Posted by Boner

I think you should buy an educational game that helps you work on your grammar.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Opeth: I think you should buy an educational game that helps you work on your grammar.

I'm sure like everyone else who is new, he will end up working on it sooner or later. Just hope it's sooner.....

Posted by Colonel

I just got Advanced Wars: Duel Strike

What a great game.

Posted by Dog

Resident evil 4 all the way.

Posted by Dexter

Is the Resident Evil game actually good when it comes to that series? I've never played it.

I only have Brain Age, and although I am enjoying it, I don't think it is the game for you. Metroid seems to be a popular choice and I don't hear complaints from the players. I'm looking to get Castlevania. It looks like an enjoyable game and I hear wonderful things about it. There are 2 games coming out in August that I'm going to get, which are Bubble Bobble Revolution and Starfox DS. If you're only alowed one, you might want to look ahead and make sure nothing excellent is about to come out.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Dexter: Is the Resident Evil game actually good when it comes to that series? I've never played it.

The Resident Evil for Nintendo DS, is pretty....how do i say? Blan. It's like your average RE game but the text is kinda small, and mushed. Its kind of like they took the first RE and put it on a DS game.

Posted by Echo

Quoting .hack//: The Resident Evil for Nintendo DS, is pretty....how do i say? Blan. It's like your average RE game but the text is kinda small, and mushed. Its kind of like they took the first RE and put it on a DS game.

I think it IS just the first RE game. Could be wrong, I've never played it.

And I can vouch for Castlevania and Metroid both being excellent games.

RE: DS is the original RE. It's been remade, again. But it has a different mode added in to spice it up a bit.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Echo: I think it IS just the first RE game.

Bingo.

Also, get Any of the "anime games" (as my friends call them), such as Trace Memory, Pheonix Wright, and Trauma Center.

Edit: NINJA'D!

2nd Edit: What Vamp said right after this post. I only put Trace Memory as I heard that I'd like it and it was good. :(

Quoted post: Also, get Any of the "anime games" (as my friends call them), such as Trace Memory, Pheonix Wright, and Trauma Center.

Trace Memory is a waste of money. Stick with PW and TC. Those games are fantastic.