Sick underground guitarist

Posted by Pit

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dnBd8mKpRlg&search=Raymond%20guitar

This guy is awesome too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dnBd8mKpRlg&search=Raymond%20guitar
(first guy is underground lol)

Posted by Shin-Ra

He makes me look good, and that's sad because I basically play Grunge shit on guitar. Anyway, this is far too underground for me.

Posted by Slade

Uh... I checked his other videos to see if that was a joke. No, it isn't. And that's terrible.

Instead of feeling better about myself I just feel this disdain for people in general, now. :cookie:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

not even a black metal band would want him :(

Posted by Pit

woops wrong vid for the second guy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fGVec549bpk&search=Rusty%20Cooley

Posted by Lord of Spam

holy flurking shnit

Yeah, that's badass. And he looked like a girl at the begining :(

Posted by Pit

Yeah, you guys should own the first guy comment wise in youtube, cause his suckyness angers me.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Rusty Cooley is good, but he's an *** :)

Posted by Hyper

Can't stand him.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

I think good may be an understatement for Rustey Cooley...the man is a *** of his instrument.

edit: wtf they censor g..o..d?

Posted by brownoystercult

is that guy better than herman li?

Quoted post: is that guy better than herman li?

You're kidding right? Herman Li, though good, ****s up all the time.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Roinkz: is that guy better than herman li?

Since when were you on the "omg dragonforce is better than everyone else" train?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: Since when were you on the "omg dragonforce is better than everyone else" train?

He said Herman Li. You know, the guitarist.

Posted by MetalVox~55

lol Dragonforce.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Hyper: Since when were you on the "omg dragonforce is better than everyone else" train?

uh, never. i really hate dragon force, actually.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Pit: He said Herman Li. You know, the guitarist.

You know, the guitarist from Dragonforce.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: You know, the guitarist from Dragonforce.

Yeah, he was comparing in terms of Skill. Not like, DRAGONFORCE VS OUTWORLD in terms of what sounds better. He was asking in terms of technique and ****, who's better, Herman Li or Rusty Coolye, and your response was "SINCE WHEN DO YOU LIKE DRAGONFORCE BANDWAGON"

You dig.

Posted by Hyper

His skill is the foundation of Dragonforce. They are synonymous.

Still, you can think a guitarist is great, but not a band. Good example, Mike Portnoy and John Petrucci of Dream Theater. I think portnoy is one of the best drummers, and Petrucci is one of the best guitarists... but I don't like Dream Theater.

Posted by Hyper

True. I still don't like Herman Li's style or his band though :(

I like them for their fun factor. That's about it. But like I said, he's not as good as he sounds on CD. There's a video of him floating around at a recent convention basically showing off his skills... needless to say, it was good, but full of ****-ups. He's just not there yet.

Posted by Hyper

Exactly.

So, to answer Roinkz's question, YES, better than Herman Li. Actually, NO. Actually, I don't know. I don't like either. :(

Posted by G-Sides

rusty cooley got placed number... seven i think on guitarworld's fastest players. known about him for years. still awesome.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting G-Sides: rusty cooley got placed number... seven i think on guitarworld's fastest players. known about him for years. still awesome.

still a douche though :)