Snakes On a Plane Invasion!

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Anyone who isn't a /b/tard or visits 4chan will most likely miss the reference. However, if you frequent Habbo Hotel (*** help your soul), than you may remember something like this recently: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/42/1152762492586kz8.jpg

In any case. A good mass of people, including myself and several of my friends, will be going to the opening of Snakes On a Plane in said attire. Anyone who joins in will not receive AIDs from the theater/movie/pool.

I have spoken.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh ****, I'm so doing this. Hopefully I can get a few people to join me. I'm tempted to /b/lock people from entering the theater, but I'll probably just yell "POOL'S CLOSED".

Posted by Raptor

*snickersnickersnort*

I'll be sure to avoid the theatre on that day like the plague.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm already organizing as many btards as I can to /b/lockade the local theaters.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Sam Jackson+ Snakes+ A plane = Best movie of 2006!

I'm gonna be doing this as well!

Posted by Klarth

Question: If the channers are all dressed in afro wigs and suits, does that mean that they all have to stand in front of doors and impede people and ****?

Also, wouldn't it be ****ed hard to see past all the afros?

Posted by Corrupt

I thought this out months in advance. My friends and I will most definitely be attending (and properly dressed for the occasion at that). Teamed up with the forces of the Simi crew, well... there isn't much that'll be able to stop us. :cool2:

Quoting Vampiro: Oh ****, I'm so doing this. Hopefully I can get a few people to join me. I'm tempted to /b/lock people from entering the theater, but I'll probably just yell "POOL'S CLOSED".

Quoting Klarth: Question: If the channers are all dressed in afro wigs and suits, does that mean that they all have to stand in front of doors and impede people and ****?

Also, wouldn't it be ****ed hard to see past all the afros?

I suggest screwing around, constant /b/lockades of small porportions and anything within reason. If you know your theater pretty well, you know what you can do and can't do, because I don't suggest doing anything that would **** them off too much, still gotta see the movie.

The new local theater over here has stadium seating, so seeing over afros wouldn't be hard.

Quoted post: Also, wouldn't it be ****ed hard to see past all the afros?

Who cares. That just adds to the awesome. Not only will we be /b/lockading the doors, but also their view.

Posted by NeXidala

Quick question: Habbo Hotel is a place on the internet right? And about everything you guys are talking about dressing up and whatnot, do you mean at a real theatre or no?

Quoted post: Quick question: Habbo Hotel is a place on the internet right? And about everything you guys are talking about dressing up and whatnot, do you mean at a real theatre or no?

Real theater. 4chan raided Habbo Hotel using black avatars with afros and armani suits blocking other people from entering the pool. Since Snakes on a Plane is pretty much tied to places like 4chan, it only makes sense to randomly yell 4chan memes and dress up in said attire.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Vampiro: Real theater. 4chan raided Habbo Hotel using black avatars with afros and armani suits blocking other people from entering the pool. Since Snakes on a Plane is pretty much tied to places like 4chan, it only makes sense to randomly yell 4chan memes and dress up in said attire.

I keep imagining all of you getting arrested or something. I have no idea why, I just am.

I had a look on the forum in Sean's link and there's one for my area, with no replies. I then found out something else. I'm going to be on holiday when this happens, so I can't join in the fun. :(

Posted by NeXidala

Ok, and so is Habbo Hotel real or not?
[spoiler]Who is 4chan?[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

Hmm, I'm not sure if I have enough funds to buy a costume like that for the movie. I was thinking of getting a 4chan t-shirt. But still, low funds :(

A good movie will be had nonetheless.

Posted by Kit

Habbo Hotel is a virtual Hotel, where people can register, make a character and chat with people, pretty much. It's full of ten-year olds. Except for the 4chan people, which I can't join because I got IP banned from habbohotel. :D

Posted by NeXidala

OH! Ok so the 4chan people are a group of people that go around HabboHotel messing with the little 10-year-olds? lmao.

Quoted post: OH! Ok so the 4chan people are a group of people that go around HabboHotel messing with the little 10-year-olds? lmao.

4chan.org

/b/ will probably have a thread about it if you care. Warning, there might be things there you can't unsee.

Quoted post:
Hmm, I'm not sure if I have enough funds to buy a costume like that for the movie. I was thinking of getting a 4chan t-shirt. But still, low funds

I have suit from a wedding I'm going to wear. As for the afro, I have a clown wig I'll just dye black. Surely you have something similar.

Posted by Ant

No, no I do not. Everyone doesn't have clown wigs like you. And I actually don't have a full blown suit. I lack the jacket part.

What kind of world do you live in?

Posted by Ant

A quasi-futuristic world where semi-futuristic robots rule, and man is regarded as a semi-useless creature. Be that as it may, I'm still seeing Snakes on a Plane.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I wont have a suit in time( :( ), but I will be wearing a Tshirt with the following on it:

[center]SoaP
8-18-06
fukken /b/lockaded
NEVAR 4GET[/center]

I'm going to get pix of it, get random btards to write stuff on it, and then maybe sell it on ebay or something.

Haha, I'd buy it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Stay down here until the 18th and you can have it after I'm done with it:cool:

**** that ****. I'll just get my own then, since I'm there.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Woah, man, dont copy my shirt. I mean, I'll design you a lol worthy design of your own if you want, but I'll cut you if you copy mine.

How can anyone not have a suit? I mean, surely everyone has a relative of the male persuasion (...or female sometimes) that would have a suit and wouldn't mind lending it to you. It's like AIDs'll get on it or anything.

And if a suit cannot be acquired, do something like Spam, just get a t-shirt and scribble **** on it if all else.

Oh, and afro wigs can be gotten fairly easily at party supply stores or anywhere that sells costumes for Halloween really.

Quoted post: Woah, man, dont copy my shirt. I mean, I'll design you a lol worthy design of your own if you want, but I'll cut you if you copy mine.

of course I'd have my own design. Idiot.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Of your own making, or am I presenting you with a +1 Tshirt of /b/lockading when you get here?

You'll probably have to provide me a shirt.

Posted by Lord of Spam

fine. What size? I bet you're an XXXXXL, arent you, fatty? Huh, fatty McFattyFat. ***, I bet you're eating right now, arent you, you fat ****? Jesus, ****ing lose some weight, you heiffer.

Oh, my bad, thought I was talking to fate there for a second. What size do you need vamp?

Posted by Dexter

Go snakes!

Posted by Lord of Spam

dex is mixing his furriness.:( he has a fox, but then his title reads "my wolf my love"* either change it to a wolf or change it to renard:(

*weirdest pet name EVER

idk, medium or something. I'll probably go out tomorrow and pick one up. Unless I forget. Because I'm going back out to get a shirt.

This is, assuming, I don't bring a suit. Because if I'm actually staying past the fourth until the eighteenth, I'm bringing a suit and afro. You can be my secruity guard or something. Because lawd knows, if I start /b/lockading ****, I'll need some protection.

Posted by Ch

Wow. I thought it was just some stupid image. And I've had this in my sig for weeks. :)

Posted by Demonblade

i think approved the funding of this movie should undergoe a mental evaluation. They really must be dying for new plots these days. If this movie makes more than 10 million dollars in the next two years, i predict "wolverines on a space shuttle" wont be too far off.

I like how they went back and reshot scenes to fit in the memes. For that reason alone it will succeed.

Posted by Demonblade

i dunno, i think im more apt to wait til it comes out on dvd to see it. I cant justify going to see that movie for some reason.

BTW, can anyone think of any logical reason why they used the shape of a Caduceus for their advertisement, other than the obvious fact about the snakes?

Example...

Why not? It looks cool. That's the only reason they need.

Posted by Demonblade

eh...fair enough. Just doesnt really relate to what the whole image actually represents...but, i suppose i should expect that.

It's a movie about snakes... on a plane.

Posted by Demonblade

duly noted.

If samuel l. jackson says "Cuz that's the way i TALK!!!" anywhere in the movie...i might buy it, just for that.

It'll get you drunk...*****es.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: I like how they went back and reshot scenes to fit in the memes. For that reason alone it will succeed.

1) I've got medium white tee shirts here. I'll make you a commemorative SoaP /b/lockade shirt.

2) ARE YOU SERIOUS? They reshot scenes to fit in memes? OH man, this is going to be even better than thought.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lord of Spam: dex is mixing his furriness.:( he has a fox, but then his title reads "my wolf my love"* either change it to a wolf or change it to renard:(

*weirdest pet name EVER

"Lapin" means rabbit.

Quoted post: 1) I've got medium white tee shirts here. I'll make you a commemorative SoaP /b/lockade shirt.

2) ARE YOU SERIOUS? They reshot scenes to fit in memes? OH man, this is going to be even better than thought.

1) Badass. I forgot to go today, so that worked out well.

2) Yeah, they went back and shot the "Mother****in' snakes, etc" meme since it was so huge on the internet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Klarth: "Lapin" means rabbit.

This is what I get for not paying attention in class.