i found this on g4tv site

Posted by Bendehur2008

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Platform: PlayStation 2
Developer: Rockstar Leeds
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Usually, games move from a big screen system to downsized versions on handhelds, but with the advent of more powerful handhelds, games on the go are getting increasingly complex. So, Rockstar, ever the imaginative marketing gurus that they are, have defied convention yet again and ported in the opposite direction. Yes, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty...

Posted by Malevolence

Alright, seriously. Why the hell hasn't this guy been banned?

Posted by Ant

You are by far one of the dumbest n00bies to come across this site in a really long time. And once you come to realize that everyone doesn't like you on this site, you'll hopefully leave! :D

Congratulations!

Posted by Bendehur2008

what the **** you talking about well **** you all

Posted by Bendehur2008

try daning me ill just move to url removed
then put another bendehur2009 if banded try and die

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Ant: You are by far one of the dumbest n00bies to come across this site in a really long time. And once you come to realize that everyone doesn't like you on this site, you'll hopefully leave! :D

Congratulations!

Quoting Bendehur2008: what the **** you talking about well **** you all

I THINK IT'S WORKING!

Posted by Ant

How is he so oblivious to the truth? :(

Oh wai- I know. It's the stupid.

Posted by Bendehur2008

ill just put more user's on this stupid site as i wish yes i know i am evil and way better than you ditch's hahah

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Bendehur2008: what the **** you talking about well **** you all

Stop double posting....use edit...stop cussing...Just generally Improve...post things on the right boards.

Posted by Bendehur2008

relly ***** now youll get it **** **** **** you all try baning me ill just put more user to replace this one

Posted by Bendehur2008

Quoting Phlynthe: Stop double posting....use edit...stop cussing...Just generally Improve...post things on the right boards.

relly now grand mama you'r stiupid you cant stop me *****
and i don't realy care what broad i put thing's on

Posted by Bendehur2008

i can fight till my last stand

Posted by Bendehur2008

Quoting Ant: You are by far one of the dumbest n00bies to come across this site in a really long time. And once you come to realize that everyone doesn't like you on this site, you'll hopefully leave! :D

Congratulations!

stupid movie you got there trust me iv seen better.

Posted by Bendehur2008

klarth dosen't desever to be a mod ant you don't desever to become a mod too

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I'm gonna ignore you, unless you actually want posting help.

Posted by Bendehur2008

Quoting Phlynthe: I'm gonna ignore you, unless you actually want posting help.

ok mabe i need help on geting good rep ok just help me get good rep.

Posted by Malevolence

Jesus christ. I seriously think this is some kind of joke. Nobody's THIS fucking retarded.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Bendehur2008: ok mabe i need help on geting good rep ok just help me get good rep.

You don't deserve good rep.

Quoted post: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Platform: PlayStation 2
Developer: Rockstar Leeds
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Usually, games move from a big screen system to downsized versions on handhelds, but with the advent of more powerful handhelds, games on the go are getting increasingly complex. So, Rockstar, ever the imaginative marketing gurus that they are, have defied convention yet again and ported in the opposite direction. Yes, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty...

1. That's old news.
2. This is the introduction board.

Quoted post: try daning me ill just move to some ****ty website that took 5 minutes to make then put another bendehur2009 if banded try and die

1. Advertising in posts isn't allowed.
2. What the hell does daning mean?
3. What the hell does banded mean?

Quoted post: way better than you ditch's

ololol he called us ditches

Posted by Bendehur2008

Baned mean's you never can post stuff on the site or reply's you know when your bande you can't post threads

Posted by Bendehur2008

only the super mod or mod's and the admin can band you from the site.

Posted by Kit

I think you mean ban/banned.

And don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason.

Posted by Bendehur2008

dark kirby i understand that some people may not understand what's your going to say next. yes i am sorry for the bad stuff mabe if people gave me good rep i wouldn't never be bad.

Posted by Kit

Or, you could read the forum rules and follow them. Then improve your Spelling and Grammar. Then you may get good rep.

Posted by Demotion

Quoting Bendehur2008: dark kirby i understand that some people may not understand what's your going to say next. yes i am sorry for the bad stuff mabe if people gave me good rep i wouldn't never be bad.

Get my dick outta your mouth it'll help you with your typing. ;)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Malevolence: Alright, seriously. Why the hell hasn't this guy been banned?

Because the supermods obviously aren't doing their job. Several different mods have requested that he be banned, and nothing's been done.

edit: hahaha, this is probably the only guy VGC has ever seen who doesn't know the difference between d and b. This kid can't be older than six or seven, and regardless his illiteracy is astounding even if he is a young kid.