The Minoriteam

Posted by Bendehur2008

see it on cartoon network late it's shor is a pice of hell to much bad stuff The rateing is MA wow.

Posted by Vg200x

I only like the viking cause he never has a clue what the fukk is going on, and the chinese guy.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Watching this show is a complete waste of time. Vikings or not.

Posted by Bendehur2010

true i agree it's not a good show any way it bloody hell they evil guy's dont have the **** what's going on too.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I've seen that show and it got me thinking? white people are the minority now? cuz one of the guys are white and there's no Hispanic guy

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: I've seen that show and it got me thinking? white people are the minority now? cuz one of the guys are white and there's no Hispanic guy

In the show: Isn't the white guy a Jew?

In real-life: In America, white people are not the minority. They are still the largest single group in the country. If you add all the minorities together and compare that to the number of whites, that'd be a different story, but that'd make no sense and I don't understand why people use that as a basis for argument.

Posted by El Capitan

I tried watching but never got into it, nor could understand what anyone was saying.

Posted by Dragon Master

yes true i hate it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Sucks. Bad. End of discussion.

Posted by Omni

I don't believe in people calling anyone a minority, because it implies that there is automatically a disadvantage to one race having a bigger population than another, which is a horrifying thing when you think about it.