"get off my internet"

Posted by Vg200x

all you "get off my internet"faggs,,it's not your internet you flamers it's jesse's internet and sir tim berners lee internet.. al gore did not invent it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

get off my internet

Posted by Arcadios

Damn it, beaten too it. :(

Posted by MottaTheHutt

[quote=Vg200x]it's not your internet you flamers it's jesse's internet

Jesse is part-time owner of the internet?

Posted by maian

get off jesse's internet

Posted by Xero

Get off.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Vg200x: all you "get off my internet"faggs,,it's not your internet you flamers it's jesse's internet and sir tim berners lee internet.. al gore did not invent it.

Who said "Get off my internet"?
The only person that I've ever heard say it is Sean Fury.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Get offa my "Internal Network"

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting GoldenMyr: Jesse is part-time owner of the internet?

you didn't no. he gave al gore a blowjob and then slept with him so he can keep this site running.

Quoted post: you didn't no.

I like how you cared to put the apostrophe in "didn't" but cared not to properly type "know."

Huh.

Posted by The Judge

I should make it known that it actually is my internet. Just like several seats at the Regal Theater in both Simi Valley and Thousand Oaks are mine. As well as the Space Needle. And several other things I don't feel like mentioning.

Posted by NeXidala

Vg200x, instead of wasting your time making such a ridiculosly pointless thread, you should have been spending your time doing something more productive like.......milking a cow, or making scrambled eggs......you obviously can't take a joke and therefor......you fail at life.

owned

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting Urban Dictionary: Get Off My Internet
Used when someone is so very retarded that they dont deserve to be on the internet, these people can usually be identified easily:

14 years of age, female, over use of 'lol'.
10-18 male, anime references, no regard to grammer, and no regard to spelling.

Used to show superiority over the said retard, as in, I have more right to be on the internet than you do.

14 year old girl: lol u lyk 24 lol dats so sht lol
Tibor: Get The Fuck off My Internet before I come to your house and shit on your face

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Get+Off+My+Internet

And now, Vg200x, I think you know what to do.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting NeXidala: Vg200x, instead of wasting your time making such a ridiculosly pointless thread, you should have been spending your time doing something more productive like.......milking a cow, or making scrambled eggs......you obviously can't take a joke and therefor......you fail at life.

Kh newbies have been coming outta their hole and I have to say this is a positive way of doing it.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting NeXidala: Vg200x, instead of wasting your time making such a ridiculosly pointless thread, you should have been spending your time doing something more productive like.......milking a cow, or making scrambled eggs......you obviously can't take a joke and therefor......you fail at life.

For some reason I read that as "milking scrambled eggs". :(

Anywho, pwnt.

And it's not Jesse's, its Captain George Dubya Bush's USS Internets.

GTFO

Posted by Vg200x

I have no life, and this whole board is pointless,whateva whateva I'll do whateva I wan't

Posted by Roger Smith

Get off VGC's internet.

Posted by Arwon

...if this is the internet, can you imagine how retarded the neuroweb is going to be?

Posted by Vg200x

HAHAHHAHHA as the future goes on it will become more sp-edish.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: I like how you cared to put the apostrophe in "didn't" but cared not to properly type "know."

Huh.

I like how you cared about that.

Posted by mis0

Get out of my ethernet before you get bitch-stomped 'till kingdom come.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Misoxeny: Get out of my ethernet before you get bitch-stomped 'till kingdom come.

HAHAHAH check mate.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

**** right it's check mate! You can't overcome Miso. :p:

Posted by Vg200x

"picks up the chess board and smashes it over sapphire rose's head" mwahahahahh

Posted by Xero

-_- just...no.

Posted by

I have like the nicest *** in the universe it has a perfect circumference which compliments my perfect body perfectly!!

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Flame ghost: -_- just...no.

??? ..would you like me to smash it over your flaming head?lmao

Posted by Arcadios

Your still on my cybernetic universe?

Posted by Vg200x

[QUOTE=

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vg200x: ??? ..would you like me to smash it over your flaming head?lmao

Dont destroy nice chess boards.

Posted by Vg200x

why it was over sapp's head, it was worth it, and I got 10 more in the shed where a we little dwarf is making more.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

A: I'm cooler than you.
B: Don't break Chess Boards, as they prove your intellect to be minimal on a daily basis.
C: Don't call your mother a Dwarf.

Posted by Vg200x

1.ralph baer is the only cool person in this world. oh and girly men.
2.chess is queer,was and always will be,ganerks have better things to do now like play with there hardrives.
3.that made no sence.

Posted by

How about i flame ur face and dump std's all over you *****! from ur moms fridge!

Posted by

Im going to bed lick *** and die see you lames tomorrow!

Posted by Random

wait did Bakura make friends with WackoHater or is it just me?

Posted by NeXidala

Nope she/he definately made friends with WackHater.

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Sapphire Rose:

And it's not Jesse's, its Captain George Dubya Bush's USS Series of Tubes

GTFO

fix'd