Blog for Kolo

Posted by Iris

Since Crazy K turned his blog into a movie blog, Kolo now wants a blog for wrestling. He didn't ask for anyone but himself to mod it. Shall we give him one? At least it has an actual topic.

Posted by Xenos

Hmm, can we give it an activity limit? Like it has to read X amount of non-spam post by X.

Posted by Klarth

I see it dying right off the bat, but at least K's board got serious posts once a month or so...

Posted by Iris

Actually, that's a very good idea Xenos. Kolo seems to spam a bit. We should start setting a few restrictions before giving out blogs. Although, this is the first on in a while that actually has a topic, so I'd like to give it to him.

I think we have a list of requirements for getting a blog in the Board Help forum.

Posted by Klarth

Well, the current post requirement is... Zero.

I say raise it to 150, and the person requesting must have been a member for a month. Also, blogs should only go to people with positive rep, as those with negative are invariably fools.

However, there are always going to be exceptions - Poison only has 87 posts or something, but everyone knows who he is and he still posts a ****load. I say if people are obviously capable enough it should go straight to a poll.

Posted by Alastor

If it's under whatever requirements are set, sure.