Powerman 5000, ***Smack or Linkin Park?

Posted by gamerz

hmm... Who's your favorite? I'll go with g[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]dsmack on this one.

Posted by Gollum

***smack. Linkin Park and Powerman 5000 are awesome, but don't really compare with the awesomeness that is ***smack. I think that all three are totally awesome, though.

Posted by Shin-Ra

This thread is awesome.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So awesome.

Though seriously, is Powerman 5000 even around anymore? I actually didn't mind some of their stuff when I was younger.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Yeah, in fact they even have a new album out August 1st. :D

Powerman 5000, by the way.... by far.

Edit: When I said they were still around, I meant Spider, he's the only origional member left.

Edit2: Well, not by FAR, but I listen to them FAR more.

Quoted post: Edit: When I said they were still around, I meant Spider, he's the only origional member left.

He's basically Powerman 5000 anyways.

Posted by Raptor

Powerman 5000 is my favourite black doom amish death grindcore band out of these three.

Posted by Klarth

Is this thread a joke? Seriously, it's like asking "genocide, rape or impalement?"

Posted by Shin_Akuma

*** Smack just because they're drummer is pretty good. Soley aint that bad of a drummer himself.

Posted by Dexter

I think it's been about two years since I last heard Powerman 5000.

***smack is my favorite out of the three listed. I like the song "Vampires." I've not heard their newest CD yet, besides the song they play on the radio, which I didn't care much for.

Staind owns them all!

Posted by Shade

Hate Linkin Park

Never heard Powerranger 5000.

So, G*dsmack.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Uhmmmmmmmmmm, i'm going to have to go with panic at the disco for 400, Alex.

Edit:
What are "Bands that Suck?"
That is correct. Pick another category, Vox.

Posted by Hyper

I vote for genocide, rape, and impalement.

Posted by Raptor

THE METAL ELITISTS ARE ON THE OFFENSIVE! QUICK, HIDE OUR NU-METAL RESERVES!

I actually enjoy ***smack and Linkin Park. Not as much as Staind, though.

Posted by Xero

I never heard of powerman5000.
I dont know much about ***smack
Therefore I'll go for LP since its the only band I ever liked in the list.

Posted by Hyper

Okay, thinking back to my nu-metal days, I'd have to say my thoughts are pretty close to Flame Ghost's on the subject.

Definitey don't like Staind though, never have. I got Staind-out after they first gained popularity because my nephew would play two of their songs CONSTANTLY. Outside and... uh, some other one. Haven't been able to stand them since.

Posted by Raptor

The frontman for Powerman 5000 is Rob Zombie's brother. "When Worlds Collide" and "Nobody's Real" are probably their most recognizable songs.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Don't forget "Free" and "Bombshell" which ruled the radio around here for many months.

Posted by sniper

Can't ****ing stand the sound of Linkin Park, ***smack is full of people who think they're warlocks. Powerman 5000, on the other hand, has a few songs I enjoy.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Raptor: THE METAL ELITISTS ARE ON THE OFFENSIVE! QUICK, HIDE OUR NU-METAL RESERVES!

I actually enjoy ***smack and Linkin Park. Not as much as Staind, though.

Whoa, you're so much of a hypocrite it stings.

Posted by Preeminence

linkin park is awsome

Posted by XeroPercent

Gotta go with Linkin Park, i never liked PM5000, and ***smack is terrible live.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I prefer ***smack over the other two. Linkin Park sucks and blows nowadays, but Powerman 5000 (as stated before) has some tolerable stuff and I thought they'd do good...but I was wrong.

***smack, as I've seen myself, are good to see live as long as you aren't in the actual crowd being beaten down by 40-year-old biker skinheads.

Quoted post: and I thought they'd do good

They did amazingly.

Quoting Vampiro: They did amazingly.

I haven't heard a word from them since I saw Little Nicky.

I meant back in the day. You know, when they were popular? When they were doing well?

Quoting Vampiro: I meant back in the day. You know, when they were popular? When they were doing well?

I was like 10. I didn't get into Powerman 5000 until I got my first interwebb in 8th grade. *shrugs*

Ah, well, that would do it I guess. But they were huge, successful, and made lots of money. There's no reason for them to be doing well or be big anymore.

Quoting Vampiro: Ah, well, that would do it I guess. But they were huge, successful, and made lots of money. There's no reason for them to be doing well or be big anymore.

I'll have to take a look at their old stuff than. I tried to get into a lot of their stuff back in the day, but my musical tastes hadn't exactly been fine tuned like they are now.

Posted by NeXidala

I've only heard of Linkin Park, and I like their music anyways, so Linkin Park for me.

Posted by WackoHater2

I voted for Linkin Park. I have heard Godsmack, and I dont like them. I've never even heard of Powerman 5000 though.