Hyper for Board Help, Suggestions, and Complaints.

Posted by Iris

I think the board could use some specific attention now. It gets plenty of traffic still. Also, it's very likely that some one will get modded to it regardless, considering we've almost always had a mod there, despite however many super-mods we've had. I suggest Hyper. He's obviously an experienced mod, and has good judgement. Also, he's got plenty of time to moderate it. He isn't very busy modding other boards, since he only has a few. He probably knows more about vBulletin than the rest of as as well, so he'll be able to readily answer question that members bring up.

Posted by Klarth

He gets a total thumbs-up from me.

...Isn't he actually meant to mod tech/computers? I'm positive I remember there being a poll for that, and despite winning Jesse never modded him.

Posted by Hyper

Sure, why not? He obviously knows a great deal about the subject. Not to mention his general awesomeness.

But seriously, I think I'm a good candidate. Posting Games and Graphics don't really take up a lot of time to mod, and I usually know if suggestions made are plausible/possible or not, so I could easily handle absurd recommendations and such. Also, as Iris mentioned, I've got lots of vBulletin experience, so help would be easy for me to provide.

edit: Jack, I think I lost that one. It was before the one for Graphics was made.

Posted by Hyper

Hi!

Posted by Hyper

Hi Jesse!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...I take it I could use some mental help!!! :D:D:D:D:D