Body piercings and tattoos :)

Posted by NEMI

Personally I really like piercings and tattoos.What about you?How many piercings and/or tattoos do you have?
I have two piercings:nose and belly button...tattoo:when I hit 18,but I'm definetely getting one!!! :-D

Posted by The Judge

I have one tattoo, and when I ever get enough cash, I intend on getting more.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting The Judge: I have one tattoo, and when I ever get enough cash, I intend on getting more.

They're so cool,that you can't get enough of them.

Posted by Klarth

Gonna get that tattooed on my right arm someday.

Posted by The Judge

Well, technically, given body space, you can hit a limit. I'm primarily going to be doing my arms and back.

Posted by Arcadios

I wonder, is contributing a part of my upper arm to a NES controller werid?

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Klarth:
Gonna get that tattooed on my right arm someday.

I like that one.

Posted by Arcadios

What does it stand for?

Posted by The Judge

Yes, it's very weird, Mr.Nintendo. You might like video games a lot, but don't you think you'd want a brand that lasts for the rest of your life to have a bit more meaning than that?

Posted by NEMI

Quoting The Judge: Well, technically, given body space, you can hit a limit. I'm primarily going to be doing my arms and back.

Ooohhh...

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting The Judge: Yes, it's very weird, Mr.Nintendo. You might like video games a lot, but don't you think you'd want a brand that lasts for the rest of your life to have a bit more meaning than that?

That shot me down, O well. ;)
I might get a cross or nothing at all because my morther would have an episode if she finds any kind of tatoo on me.

Posted by The Judge

If it has actual meaning to you, it doesn't matter how mad anyone gets, as long as you like it. Just remember to do something that you hold dear, otherwise you might regret it in years to come.

I personally am only getting symbols, not pictures, due to the fact that as one gets older, pictures distort.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting The Judge: If it has actual meaning to you, it doesn't matter how mad anyone gets, as long as you like it. Just remember to do something that you hold dear, otherwise you might regret it in years to come.

I'm right with ya on that one,Judge ;)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: What does it stand for?

Check the V.

And V is just a badass latter in general. It can stand for Vendetta, Ventilator, Vancouver and Vacuum (cleaner).

Posted by nich

I like tattoos, alot, I consider them to be works of art. I don't exactly have money to throw around so as soon as I get a job I'll be booking an appointment, the waiting list is huge so I'll be 18 by the time I get it. It's going to be a tree/skull that I drew on my right calf.

Posted by Speedfreak

They're ugly.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting nich]I like tattoos, alot, I consider them to be works of art.

Oh yes they are : They're ugly

Some people think that too but,they're art.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Klarth:
Check the V.

And V is just a badass latter in general. It can stand for Vendetta, Ventilator, Vancouver and Vacuum (cleaner).

I like how it looks and you where wearing a shirt with it on the pics you posted today, right?

I would think it would sound for vendetta.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Speedfreak: They're ugly.

You're ugly.

K I'm lieing you're beautiful.

Posted by nich

[url=http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=radtatoa8.jpg][img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4875/radtatoa8.th.jpg][/url]

Thats the rough sketch, but that might not be what the final product looks like. The artist is really talented and has been doing them for a long time so I'm going to give him some artistic freedom, see if he has any ideas.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=NEMI]Some people think that too but,they're art.

Most of the time tattoos are flat out ugly or utterly meaningless.

Peircings are always, absolutely without fail, hideous.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting nich: [url=http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=radtatoa8.jpg][img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4875/radtatoa8.th.jpg][/url]

Thats the rough sketch, but that might not be what the final product looks like. The artist is really talented and has been doing them for a long time so I'm going to give him some artistic freedom, see if he has any ideas.

I know it's a tree, but it looks a lot like a pair of balls.

Okay. Piercings are a lot harder to pull off than tattoos, and with both, you need to know when to stop. Some people suit an eyebrow ring, a nose ring, whatever. Some people just... don't.

Myself, I'm going to get a tattoo as soon as I can pay for a house/flat myself, have a stady income, etc - reason being, I'd be kicked out of my home quicker than you could say 'knife' if I ever got one.

I've been working on some designs for a while now. One that I definitely want to get is a Triforce, although I'm still debating with myself whether I'm brave enough to get it on my left hand. I've also devoted quite a lot of time to creating sleeve designs for my lower right arm (which I probably won't use because they don't actually mean anything), and a stylised version of the Konami Code.

Posted by nich

Wings, you're killing me man. Did you read my other post ie do you know what it's supposed to be?

I can kinda see it now that I re-read the post. But I think it needs to be more of a skull at the bottom, and the head mroe of a tree. Without the teeth it's not as powerful.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting nich: [url=http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=radtatoa8.jpg][img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4875/radtatoa8.th.jpg][/url]

It looks kinda strange,but I like it ;)

Posted by NeXidala

I think that if placed correctly tatoos are so kickass and it piercings are cool too.
For guys I guess it depends where they get pierced. If they only have like their eyebrow and and nose pierce and ears that makes them look like a badass. But, if they have like their nipple,nose,eyebrow, tongue, lip, ear, and OTHER body parts pierced then, well, by my standards it doesn't look too cool.
I think that for girls the only piercings they should really get without going overboard(by my standards) are their ears, belly button, and nose (a stud, not a hoop) and tatoos on their LOWER backs, under the bellybutton down to the side.....well I don't really know as long as it's not their whole body.lol.
Those were my OPINIONS. But, hey, it's your perogetive! :D

Posted by Xenos

I hate tattoos and piercings - they look ugly. Piercing on ears? Eh, as long as they are not too excessive. I still don't like it.

free sharpie tat000zzsosdfs

Posted by NEMI

I really want my tattoo in the lower back,on the right side...something like a fairy,a butterfly or even symbols.

Quoting Xenos: I hate tattoos or piercings - they look ugly. Piercing on ears? Eh, as long as they are not too excessive. I still don't like it.

That's too bad...anyway some people think otherwise,I respect your opinion lol.

Posted by Lord of Spam

in before vampiro

I will neither peirce not tattoo any part of myself in all likely hood. I like to maintain a nice, low key appearance to stay under peoples radars as often as possible. Lets me get away with more.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting NeXidala:
I think that for girls the only piercings they should really get without going overboard(by my standards) are their ears, belly button, and nose (a stud, not a hoop) and tatoos on their LOWER backs, under the bellybutton down to the side.....well I don't really know as long as it's not their whole body.lol.
Those were my OPINIONS.

NO REALLY I ALMOST MISTOOK THEM FOR FACT

Anyways, yes, tattoos and piercings are utterly unattractive to me. Some kids consider scars on their body from deliberately inflicted wounds to be works of art. Go figure.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I have 6 Tatoos and 2 Piercings.
I intend to get more. :D

Will upload photos as soon as I get new digi-cam.

Posted by Slade

I'll eventually(see: at least 8 years from now) get some sort of tattoo on my back, shoulders, or wrists. I have some ideas, like I want a "VII" the underside of my wrist. It'd be a cool "worn down stone" style or something, though. On my back... I really like the cross/wings thing, but it's pretty overdone, so I'll probably design something myself.
With meaning, of course.

I'm not too hot on piercings. I like my ears the way they are, and anywhere else just doesn't appeal to me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[url=http://ponchorama.com/images/corset3.jpg]On a side note, I think that these are interesting[/url] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/colorsinnoise/003_corset_piercing_005.jpg]in a purely aesthetic sense, but thats about it.[/url]

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Lord of Spam: [url=http://ponchorama.com/images/corset3.jpg]On a side note, I think that these are interesting[/url] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/colorsinnoise/003_corset_piercing_005.jpg]in a purely aesthetic sense, but thats about it.[/url]

Jesus!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Man, LoS, those are pretty intense!

They look cool... sort of. I'd never get those due to how uncomfortable that must be.

Imagine if you got in a fight and someone ripped 'em out. :'(

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Sapphire Rose:
Imagine if you got in a fight and someone ripped 'em out. :'(

That's called real life ownage, lawl.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Lord of Spam: [url=http://ponchorama.com/images/corset3.jpg]On a side note, I think that these are interesting[/url] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/colorsinnoise/003_corset_piercing_005.jpg]in a purely aesthetic sense, but thats about it.[/url]

Those are strange ones....kinda kinky and crazy,lol.

Posted by Fate

I have three earrings in each ear. I'm still underway to get my Spidey tat. Now Spidey has a new costume, so...

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Princess Fate: I have three earrings in each ear. I'm still underway to get my Spidey tat. Now Spidey has a new costume, so...

That's the spirit...think of getting another piercing besides the ears??? and about the spidey tattoo...that's awesome!!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Piercings suck. I completely agree with Speedy on this.

Posted by Boner

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/dragon.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/dragon2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/spider.jpg[/IMG]
^There is really no excuse for this one^ ....other than I was drunk that night.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0556.jpg[/IMG]
^I drew this one up years ago. The flames need to be reworked. I suck at drawing flames. Anyway, I thought this would make a great tatt for my back. Maybe towards the top just below my neck.

You'd be even more of an hero if you get a ghost rider tattoo, Opeth. Very cool.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: You'd be even more of an hero if you get a ghost rider tattoo, Opeth. Very cool.

I see what you did there, and I like it.

Tattoos on chicks need to be very well done or it ruins them, I think. A good looking woman is already enough of a work of art; seeing ink on her is like putting a moustache on The Mona Lisa. It just ruins it.

Posted by NEMI

Those tats are cool,Opeth!!!

Posted by Kit

I would like to get a tattoo, but I probably wouldn't. **** buzzing needles. :(

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dark Kirby: I would like to get a tattoo, but I probably wouldn't. **** buzzing needles. :(

Forget the needles, just be courageous. My boyfriend has a tattoo on the right side of his chest, he said that only hurts a little bit (at the beginning) but after that you don't feel a thing...at least that's what he said ;)

Hey, does anyone here watch Miami Ink? it's obviously a series related with tattoos. I like it... those people always have some amazing stories to tell and cool tattoos to make.

Posted by nich

I'll watch if it happens to be on, it's actually a pretty solid show way better than Inked.

Quoting Wings: I can kinda see it now that I re-read the post. But I think it needs to be more of a skull at the bottom, and the head mroe of a tree. Without the teeth it's not as powerful.

Point well taken, but I'm not sure if I want it to be a skull that looks like a tree or a tree that looks like a skull. I think i'll take it up with the artist, second opinion and all that.

Quoting Opeth: I drew this one up years ago. The flames need to be reworked. I suck at drawing flames. Anyway, I thought this would make a great tatt for my back. Maybe towards the top just below my neck.

Second most badass comic book character ever, do it.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting nich: it's actually a pretty solid show way better than Inked

Oh yes, it is a lot much better :D

nich: I think it should be a tree that mreges into a skull as you look from top to bottom - the roots become more solid and form the teeth, as it were - but also that the top is actually a tree, maybe even having some foliage, although I realise it doesn't have any for a reason.

Having it look more tree-like and more skull-like in different areas will actually draw attention to the fact that it's both - without the distinction it just looks too ambiguous.

You don't want to have to explain it to everyone all the time, do you?

I actually like it the way it is. I personally wouldn't want to be so obviously a skull.

Posted by nich

I'm working on some sketches right now, I'm trying to incorporate the top teeth into the picture somehow, no lower jaw, to see if it looks good.

Posted by Demonblade

Ive got a tattoo and a labret. And for you folks in the military...'I DONT HAVE A LABRET".

Posted by Eggroll

Quoting Dark Kirby: I would like to get a tattoo, but I probably wouldn't. **** buzzing needles. :(

oh i'm scared of needles too, but i think they're beautiful and i intend to get one on right side of my lower back. whoever suggested on tree tatoo, that's a great idea. it would come out so pretty if it comes out right.
as for piercings, i love them on guys, especially on their lips. i think they make them hotter than they actually look.

Posted by Cruxis

A while back I wanted to get a Tribal-Sun Tatooed on my Back.

.....Pussied out on the last minute though.

Quoted post: You know, A while Back I thought I would get a Barb-Wired Tatoo on my Right Arm, just like Vin Desiel. But Then I relized that Someday, when I'm old and Don't have "Biceps of Steel". It's going to look Like Someone cut that wire in half with Wire-Cutters. Call me a pussy

I'd call you a ****ing faggot for realizing that, rather than realizing it's a retarded idea for a tattoo. Fail less.

Posted by Aesthetic

3 - ears and belly button. I might get a tattoo in a year or two.. probably a tiny pawprint on my hip in memory of Etta.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Don't like any piercings, besides a couple in the ears. I used to have my ears pierced, but they've sinced closed up.

Not much of a tattoo lover, either.

Posted by Xenos

lol i stopped drawing on myself when i was 6

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You're a filthy liar.

Posted by Slade

I don't know what to do. Lately I've been bored as hell with my appearance. I'm thinking about getting an eyebrow pierced or something. Maybe my ears, but only once I have longer hair. But then I'm like, "huh, silver or black?" I think black, non-showy stuff at first, when silver would just look girly, up until I've gauged them bigger. Then I'd switch to sweet shiny silver.

It'll be at least another year before I take any action.

Posted by NES Queen

headed back into the shop in February for tattoo #5

no more peircings though, had to remove my tongue ring finally after having it for 10yrs.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I plan on getting a few piercings, but the only place around here that pierces can only do my tongue. In order to get my genital piercings, I'll have to take an hour's drive to Redding.:(

As for the tats I planned out; I'm not sure I trust the local tattoo artists around here to do any work for me. I love my body and my tattoo ideas, (even if I'm sure other people don't) and I don't want some Joe-Blow tattooist to screw them up.

Posted by S

I'm not much of a piercing person, I don't see the interest in it myself except for maybe the ability to reverse it, unlike tattoos. I do like tattoos however, and I have three that I'd like to get. One on each arc of my hands inner cusp - the spot between the pointing-finger and thumb. And I'd like a single one that ties both tattoos on my hands, together, on my upper-back, upon the span of my shoulders.

Unfortunately, though... I don't think I'll ever get them. Not that I'm scared of the pain, but my Great Grandmother, who basically raised me, died when I was thirteen and made me promise (Not to get good grades or excel, nope.) that I'd never get a piercing or a tattoo. -shrug-

She's dead. Who cares.

Posted by Aesthetic

Maybe she'll haunt him and go, "masochist.. masochist.. masochist" in his ear for the rest of time. It'd stop me from doing it.

The only time I would keep that kind of a promise is if my mom.. no. Well, if my sister.. no. Hm. There must be someone.

Posted by The Judge

I believe in knowing what's important in life and getting a tattoo (or multiple ones) of the things that are important to you.

Which is why I have my name tattooed on my arm.

Now to try to figure out what I care about next, beyond putting a $ on my back.

Posted by Aesthetic

My name's on your other arm. I knew it.

Posted by The Judge

You got me. It's in really cool looking symbols and stuff.

And what's funny is I could do it and just write it off as abstract symbols and no one would be the wiser.

Posted by Aesthetic

That's hot. Ooh, and I've found you a nickname. You know how Dericky wouldn't work? ICKY DOES or deri. Y'know, like dairy. Then I could call you a cow.

Cow.

Posted by The Judge

"B[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]tch" :-*

Posted by Aesthetic

Whore. :(

Posted by The Judge

...:(

You know I don't like talking about those days. We all did what we had to do.

I like "B[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]tch" though. It allows me to go, "B[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]tch, I love you," all angry style.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I think calling The Judge "Icky" sums up things rather nicely, but what do I know? I'm making this judgement (no pun intended) based on ignorance and a general lack of care.

To get us back on topic: I'm surprised I'm the only one that has admitted to wanting/having genital piercings.:p:

Posted by Sage Shadows

I met this girl once, and she had one. It was a black arrow pointing to her 'present' then it said above it 'insert here'. I felt scared to have sex with her. Don't want to get an STD! :cool:

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Skitzo Control: To get us back on topic: I'm surprised I'm the only one that has admitted to wanting/having genital piercings.:p:

I had enough problems with my nipple peircing to scare me away from putting holes in my body where they don't naturally belong.

Quoted post: I believe in knowing what's important in life and getting a tattoo (or multiple ones) of the things that are important to you.

I have one that looks like there's a hole opened up into my skull :) Tattooing is art, and just like art it doesn't have to mean a thing.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Boner]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/bc2412/IMG_0556.jpg[/IMG]
^I drew this one up years ago. The flames need to be reworked. I suck at drawing flames. Anyway, I thought this would make a great tatt for my back. Maybe towards the top just below my neck.

Nice TEX interpretation..
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/ghostridervol2_15.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/skull0.png[/IMG]

Flames ARE a real bitch, to have to deal with. But, if you just sit down, take a few deep breaths and focus on allowing your hand to contour the lines naturally. It's simple. Also note: don't over use lines when drawing up a piece to be inked on skin [try to refrain from hatching and cross-hatching]. More lines = more work = more time and pain. It only looks cool in the comics. :cool:

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]I have one that looks like there's a hole opened up into my skull :) Tattooing is art, and just like art it doesn't have to mean a thing.

So true, only to the artist or the flesh the ink is binded too.

Posted by Trigger

I only have my ears pierced and they have been that way from several weeks after birth. I'm not too interested in getting piercings anywhere else, or the idea of getting a tattoo - the effect of skin only lasts so many years and eventually skin changes, as would the image of my tattoo. The novelty of having one would only last so long.

If, however, one day I decide to throw myself into the seat of a tattoo parlor, I will be asking for a pirates ship on my right shoulder blade, with a skull and cross bones on the ships flag. If I don't go through with the pirate ship, it will be a panther on my lower back. I think the day I get a tattoo is a long way off, if at all.

Posted by Ant

GET A TRIBAL BAND ON YOUR LOWER BACK RIGHT ABOVE YOUR AS[COLOR="Lime"]S[/COLOR] CRACK!

Posted by specopssv44

full tribal sleve on my right arm (completly shaded now btw), U S M C going vertically down the back of that arm, and an EGA with barbed wire around it on my left shoulder/arm.