Final Fantasy VII:Secrets Revealed

Posted by NEMI

I went to this website that talks about secrets and mysteries of this great RPG game,I was completely speechless.You should enter too and tell me what do you think about it.I got out of there really impressed and with a big headache just because of the info.I never thought that I would ever find something like that in my entire life.

I'm not gonna be a bother anymore...the website is : [url]www.ff7citadel.com/secrets/index.shtml[/url]

Enjoy it and reply whatever you think and want!!!

Posted by Roxas Lover

You need a new link.
It says that it can't find the page.
EDIT - Never mind.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roxas Lover: You need a new link.
It says that it can't find the page.
EDIT - Never mind.

That's impossible!!! I checked it before posting it...why don't you check it again?

Posted by Zeta

*Waits for Klarth to come in and say FF7 sucks*

Posted by Roxas Lover

At first it didn't work.
Then I noticed you changed the site and I tried it again.
Nice site.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Quoting NEMI: That's impossible!!! I checked it before posting it...why don't you check it again?

It works perfectly fine.

It's a cool site and all, but isn't telling anything really new or interesting.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Zeta: *Waits for Klarth to come in and say FF7 sucks*

*Like I said...you really suck*

Posted by Zeta

Hey, hey, I didn't say FF7 sucks. Just waiting for Klarth to say it sucks, as per tradition. And oh wow, I lost one rep point. I'm gonna cry now.

[spoiler]Though I do think FF7 sucks.[/spoiler]

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roxas Lover: At first it didn't work.
Then I noticed you changed the site and I tried it again.
Nice site.

Thanks, I knew someone would like it!!!

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Sean the Wicked: It works perfectly fine.

It's a cool site and all, but isn't telling anything really new or interesting.

For me it was, but thanks anyway :)

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting NEMI: Thanks, I knew someone would like it!!!

Your welcome NEMI.
I do like the site.ANd I think some other people will like it too.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Zeta: Hey, hey, I didn't say FF7 sucks. Just waiting for Klarth to say it sucks, as per tradition. And oh wow, I lost one rep point. I'm gonna cry now.

Cry all you want,Zeta.I know you think the same as Klarth...I saw the spoiled text so,there's no way for you to convince me!!! I don't like you :(

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roxas Lover: Your welcome NEMI.
I do like the site.ANd I think some other people will like it too.

I hope so...

Posted by Zeta

The "onoz i lost rep" thing was sarcasm. And disliking someone because of their views on a game is pretty lame.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Zeta: The "onoz i lost rep" thing was sarcasm. And disliking someone because of their views on a game is pretty lame.

I was just being sarcastic too. I'm no one to dislike somebody just because of the way she/he thinks.

Posted by Pit

Quoting NEMI: Cry all you want,Zeta.I know you think the same as Klarth...I saw the spoiled text so,there's no way for you to convince me!!! I don't like you :(

And I don't like you for liking FFVII. I mean, the game was alright, it's overrated as hell. It doesn't suck, but it isn't the single greatest RPG of all time, or the greatest game of all time.

Posted by Klarth

SECRET NUMBER ONE: FINAL FANTASY SEVEN IS THE MOST BLAND GAME EVER.
SECRET NUMBER TWO: CLOUD IS AN EMO BITCH.
SECRET NUMBER THREE: SEPHIROTH IS THE MOST STEREOTYPICAL, UNIMAGINATIVE VILLAIN EVER. HE IS ALSO SEXUALLY AMBIGUOUS.
SECRET NUMBER FOUR: NOBOU UEMATSU IS NOT TALENTED. HIS MUSIC IS PATHETIC.
SECRET NUMBER FIVE: FINAL FANTASY VI WAS THE BEST IN THE SERIES.
SECRET NUMBER SIX: GOOD CHRIST I HATE THE CHARACTERS.
SECRET NUMBER SEVEN: THE GAME DOES NOT GET BETTER AFTER YOU GET OUT OF MIDGAR. IN FACT, THE LOW POINT OCCURS WHEN AERIS (YOU KNOW, THE 902934TH CHARACTER IN THE GAME WITH NO PERSONALITY) WINDS UP DYING.
SECRET NUMBER EIGHT: THE BATTLE SYSTEM WAS A HIDEOUS BUTCHERY OF WHAT MADE FFVI SO MUCH FUN. MATERIA? WHAT THE FU[color=#dddddd]C[/COLOR]K?!
SECRET NUMBER NINE: "THE WORLD'S GOING TO END!" "THE MAIN VILLAIN IS AN ALIEN/CYBORG/ROBOT/DRAG QUEEN!" "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE! ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE THE WORLD!" WORST CLICHES EVER.
SECRET NUMBER TEN: PLAY XENOGEARS.

Posted by Zeta

******* Klarth, you're late. :(

And I agree with all but one of those secrets.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Pit: And I don't like you for liking FFVIII. I mean, the game was alright, it's overrated as hell. It doesn't suck, but it isn't the single greatest RPG of all time, or the greatest game of all time.

And I don't like you for being so mean.I'm not a 100 dollar bill to like everybody.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Phantasma agrees: double post =(

[COLOR="Black"]GRAAAAAH. You have luck NEMI.[/COLOR]

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Phantasma: [COLOR="Black"]GRAAAAAH!! [/COLOR]

For NO apparent reason, you make me recite what Riku in KH often says when you fight him the second time in the game by saying that.

Posted by Klarth

FINAL FANTASY VII IS A TERRIBLE GAME. TERRIBLE.

I've honestly NEVER been able to see why so many people love it. IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Klarth: SECRET NUMBER ONE: FINAL FANTASY SEVEN IS THE MOST BLAND GAME EVER.
SECRET NUMBER TWO: CLOUD IS AN EMO BITCH.
SECRET NUMBER THREE: SEPHIROTH IS THE MOST STEREOTYPICAL, UNIMAGINATIVE VILLAIN EVER. HE IS ALSO SEXUALLY AMBIGUOUS.
SECRET NUMBER FOUR: NOBOU UEMATSU IS NOT TALENTED. HIS MUSIC IS PATHETIC.
SECRET NUMBER FIVE: FINAL FANTASY VI WAS THE BEST IN THE SERIES.
SECRET NUMBER SIX: GOOD CHRIST I HATE THE CHARACTERS.
SECRET NUMBER SEVEN: THE GAME DOES NOT GET BETTER AFTER YOU GET OUT OF MIDGAR. IN FACT, THE LOW POINT OCCURS WHEN AERIS (YOU KNOW, THE 902934TH CHARACTER IN THE GAME WITH NO PERSONALITY) WINDS UP DYING.
SECRET NUMBER EIGHT: THE BATTLE SYSTEM WAS A HIDEOUS BUTCHERY OF WHAT MADE FFVI SO MUCH FUN. MATERIA? WHAT THE FU[color=#dddddd]C[/COLOR]K?!
SECRET NUMBER NINE: "THE WORLD'S GOING TO END!" "THE MAIN VILLAIN IS AN ALIEN/CYBORG/ROBOT/DRAG QUEEN!" "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE! ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAVE THE WORLD!" WORST CLICHES EVER.
SECRET NUMBER TEN: PLAY FINAL FANTASY TACTICS. BUT NOT TACTICS ADVANCED, BECAUSE THAT **** IS LAME.

fukken signed

Posted by Klarth

THERE'S NO F IN XENOGEARS, LEARN TO SPELL

And Bahamut Lagoon > FFT.

Posted by Pit

Quoting NEMI: And I don't like you for being so mean.I'm not a 100 dollar bill to like everybody.

Yeah well you're gay and you suck like 10 dicks, fag.

Posted by Kit

FF7 is extremely overated. You see millions of people on the internet calling themselves "Cloud ollol" or "Sephiroth ollol". If there's a character battle or something, Sephiroth or Cloud win. THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Pit: Yeah well you're gay and you suck like 10 dicks, fag.

Why don't you decide idiot, or I'm gay or I suck dicks...:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
As you can see I'M NOT GAY and I only need one dick to be happy :mad2:
You're really ignorant for your age...

Posted by Pit

Quoting NEMI: Why don't you decide idiot, or I'm gay or I suck dicks...:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:
As you can see I'M NOT GAY and I only need one dick to be happy :mad2:
You're really ignorant for your age...

Yeah, *** forbid I take little miss retard seriously on the internets. You act and express yourself openly like a moron, and in return, I'll treat you like one.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I tried playing FFVII once. I went in thinking "If so many people like it, it has to be good." I've never trusted anyone ever since.

The game is so boring. How do you have fun playing this? I never even finished disc one, because staring at a blank TV screen entertained me more.

I'm sick of this stupid Final Fantasy VII war.

How about for once, instead of acting like a pack of retards with their pants 'round their ankles, you all buck up and start talking like intelligent people for once?

Instead of going "LLO GAIZ FFVII IS TEH GHEY", why don't you back up your idiosyncrasies with actual context instead of the same stupid retorts you use every time someone talks about something you don't like.

Sure, Klarth attempted to make some points through his ten-step program to hating FFVII, but like I said, "LLOZ GAIZ FFVII IS TEH GHEY" doesn't say shit.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Pit: Yeah, *** forbid I take little miss retard seriously on the internets. You act and express yourself openly like a moron, and in return, I'll treat you like one.

I express the correct way and yes very openly... I think you are the moron, if you hate or whatever you think about me,(if you could really take the time to know me well, you'll think otherwise) then stop posting here darling.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Sean the Wicked: why don't you back up your idiosyncrasies with actual context instead of the same stupid retorts you use every time someone talks about something you don't like.

I did that on the Kingdom Hearts board and all you did was flame me. You didn't argue against any of my points "like intelligent people".

Quoting GoldenMyr: I did that on the Kingdom Hearts board and all you did was flame me. You didn't argue against any of my points "like intelligent people".

That's because some idiots on this board don't listen to facts when they're presented with them in the face.

And we aren't talking about Kingdom Hearts, don't try and hide behind another topic so you don't have to deal with the subject at hand.