De-mod Sauron, Saruman, and Raging Gamer

Posted by Klarth

Sauron's last post was in early April, and before that in December.
Saruman hasn't posted since May, and previously he posted very infrequently.
Raging Gamer hasn't been online since May 15th. Before that, his last post was in April, and prior to that December.

I'm surprised this issue doesn't come up more often. Note that I'm not saying anything about the VB mods because there's a snowball's chance Jesse will actually do anything.

Posted by Xenos

Where has boomstick been lately?

Posted by Klarth

She's not really a problem; she's only been gone a week or so...

Posted by Jesse Smith

The VB mods are da only reason da VB board got posts!!!! :D

Posted by Iris

I think it's been brought up numerous times. Jesse's just stubborn.

Posted by Linkman

it has, for all 3 of these mods several times. There is no demodding the VB mods, so no point in trying that.

Posted by Dexter

Demod them and don't even worry about replacing them. They are so 2003.

Posted by Klarth

Poll's over; de-mod them. I say Shin-Ra for movies.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Klarth: Poll's over; de-mod them. I say Shin-Ra for movies.

I wouldn't mind at all, but I feel Vampiro would be a more appropriate choice for the subject of the board.

Posted by Klarth

I'm all for him, but I don't know if the rest of the modbase would be too happy with that.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah, if not we can always find an alternate solution within the current staff. It's no big deal, I just though I'd throw that out there.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Klarth: I'm all for him, but I don't know if the rest of the modbase would be too happy with that.

Why not? Vampiro's knowledgeable and has good judgement usually. He does go off topic frequently though.

Posted by Iris

Vampiro is a good contributor in that board, but not so much elsewhere. I'd be happy to add him onto the mod team eventually, but right now he should try cutting down on the spam.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Iris: Vampiro is a good contributor in that board, but not so much elsewhere. I'd be happy to add him onto the mod team eventually, but right now he should try cutting down on the spam.

If that's the general concensus, then I'd be happy to fill the position until people feel it's time for him to take it.