The Rasmus

Posted by chaser3592

hey i've been trieing to get some mp3's of the rasmus and i cant find any every link i find downloads wrong so if any one knows where i can find a link for The Rasmus mp3's(hopefully In The Shadows) please tell me.

its a Finnish band so all the good links i find are in other languages.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Get a torrent program, go [url=http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=the+rasmus+&ext=&op=and]here[/url] and pick the one you want. I suggest the first one, it's a discography.

Posted by Klarth

I don't see how it's hard to find their stuff. They're like uber-popular in Finland and since they got those two number-one singles there's nobody who hasn't heard of them.

Posted by Chinese people

just download a p2p program like limewire

Posted by Klarth

Or not, as Limewire is overflowing with trojans and mislabelled tracks. Torrents are the only reliable way to get your media/programs/whatever-you-like, because people don't seed unless they've already downloaded the torrent - ergo they know what's in it, and if it's mislabelled then they'll let the torrent die and report it to whatever tracker they used.

...Or you could just buy the CD. Then again, I'm pretty sure The Rasmus are on Sony BMG, which is a) RIAA-backed and b) ROOTKIT-ENHANCED FOR EXTRA SPYWARE FUN.

Posted by Chinese people

what program is good for downloading music, since ive downladed whole cd's off of limewire and got virus free.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth:

...Or you could just buy the CD.

Their best song was probably in the shadow. I have their CD called "dead letters" and the other songs are kinda boring. Download the songs you want instead.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: This message has been deleted by Sabredog. Reason: more than slightly illegal, thanks

owned

If you care to find a decent place, PM me.

Posted by Richaod

I personally thought In The Shadows was a horrible pop-goth tryhard song. Guilty was okay, but overall they don't seem to be anything special. There are many better Finnish bands.