Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Posted by MetroidPrimeMan

Has the problem happend to anyone else?

While in Displace the "electro" windows don't change. they are supposed to be clear and opaque (pending which state they are in) and able to be changed with the OCP (accordinding to "redding") but while playing the game on GC they always appear opaque, even when i switch it.
-Funny thing is if you scroll through the pictures on the projector shows them clear, then opaque, and in certain areas when i move past them guards "notice" something, but when i switch the windows and then walk past them; even in a bright room they dont see me when i walk by. They are "functioning" but not being displayed porperly.

Maybe it has something to do with the cable I'm using- I use the standard A/V hookup not the component cable? Or I thought maybe its because I have a Platinium GC. I really don't know- maybe its just the game, so if anyone could help me out and let me know- THANKS!

HAPPY HUNTING,
MetroidPrimeMan

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It definitely nothing to do with the hardware. Try reloading your game. I've personally never had it happen and I played it on both the xbox and GC.

Posted by MetroidPrimeMan

Well I contacted UBI. the chick I talked to was SOOOO RUDE. She kept telling me "your doing something wrong". So I asked her so CD's DVD's and other discs can skip and have problems, but NOT UBI Soft games? Her response I highly doubt its the game, I just really think that your missing something. Well as the coversation went on she starts clicking a keyboard very hard and "UGHH HOLD ON!"...she continues to pound the keys, and comes back "well I just talked to one of out testers who just played the game, and it happened to him too. He says sometimes it happens. That if it does it it will always do that,and for some reason every so many copies of the game does it. She didn't even apologize to me, and sh was wrong about everything

So it was the game ALL along- and a warning to everyone UBI has some RUDE people working in the service dept.

Happy Hunting,
MetroidPrimeMan