Whats up??

Posted by Chinese people

yeah i just joined tp talk about one of the biggest things in my life VIDEO GAMES!! well if you go to pspmod then you should know me, this site looks pretty cool, but whats up with no smilies ;)

Posted by Klarth

Haaah, nice name.

Never heard of pspmod... As for the smilies, there are plenty. Jesse (our admin) loves them for some bizarre reason.

Have a fun time here.

Posted by Xero

Whats up with no smilies? We have some. :cookie: :cookie2: :garfield: ;) :) :D :( :eek: :rolleyes:

Quote me to learn the codes by heart.

Welcome dude, post and have fun :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Everyone knows the Japanese are superior. Fix that.

Anywho, welcome and have fun.

Posted by Chinese people

Quoting Flame ghost: Whats up with no smilies? We have some. :cookie: :cookie2: :garfield: ;) :) :D :( :eek: :rolleyes:

Quote me to learn the codes by heart.

Welcome dude, post and have fun :)

ok??? and im not sayinf CHinese People rule, theres a story behind my name, and where the hell are the smilies all i see are post icons... oo i see you have to go advanced:-D **** noobs what re they ***o for.

Posted by Demonblade

welcome

Posted by Xero

Quoting Chinese people: theres a story behind my name.

lol Every nation has a story. Chinese do...probably.

Posted by Malevolence

*Avoids cliche welcome*

... Yo.

Posted by Arcadios

Nice greeting and welcome to VGC!
I hope you enjoy it enough here to become a full time member and by full time I mean you show up once in awhile.

Posted by Chinese people

once in a while ill be on daily i have no life :( ;)

Posted by Moogs

Greetings.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Chinese people: once in a while ill be on daily i have no life :( ;)

Are you sayin that all those who log in here everyday have no life? Tsk.

Posted by Chinese people

maybe?? :lol:

Posted by Xero

Got guts for a newbie :cool:

Posted by Chinese people

Quoting Flame ghost: Got guts for a newbie :cool:

yeah im a tough guy..j/k little whiteboi lol

Posted by Xero

-_- chinese people are lil yellow boys no? Without being racist, but lets face the facts.

Posted by Chinese people

im not chinese my emial is me [email]irishkid0930@gmail.com[/email] thats me

Posted by Arczu

At least you aren't on one of those boards where they don't talk to ya unless they are condenscending bastards... Hate em'

You can eat, sleep and even drink VGC... but niether is reccomended for your sanity purposes. Therefore, simply enjoy it naturally.

(Hey hey... how was that?)

Posted by Xero

Quoting Chinese people: im not chinese my emial is me [email]irishkid0930@gmail.com[/email] thats me

So your just a chinese history maniac? ok.

Posted by Chinese people

no my friend is chinese, and i made it to help him on another site so i helped him and always kept the name for other site friend purposes/

Posted by Xero

How is calling yourself "chinese people" helping him? You could have made it "Chinese people rock"

Posted by Chinese people

no i made the name on a site so i could copy adn paste a paper i typed on it for him so he coudl copy and paste it and look like he did it,,it was for keyboariding class so it has to be all the same

Posted by Xenos

I find this name disturbing. The funnny thing ism I am eating rice as I type this.