halo movie.

Posted by victimofadown

okay so there is going to be a motion picture based on the xbox game Halo. there is not that much info yet. but master cheif will be played by.....Denzel Washington.

this guy

is playing

this guy

Posted by Klarth

Movies board.

And bad choice.

Posted by Zeta

First Law of VG-Based Movies: It's gonna suck. Few exceptions.

Posted by victimofadown

how bad do you think it would be.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Zeta: Few exceptions.

What exceptions?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I don't mind. We all know Master Chief is black anyways. Plus, I think Denzel has a good voice. I figure, just as long as this movie comes out in the summer it will do fairly well. Otherwise, it'll suck.

Posted by Moogs

I think Denzel would be a good choice I doubt you will see his face anyways...

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Vampiro: I don't mind. We all know Master Chief is black anyways. Plus, I think Denzel has a good voice. I figure, just as long as this movie comes out in the summer it will do fairly well. Otherwise, it'll suck.
Um, no, have you heard Master Chief talk? He's definitely not black.

I can't picture this movie turning out well in any possible way...
Although IMHO it can't be much worse than the games...

Quoted post: Um, no, have you heard Master Chief talk? He's definitely not black.

joke get, faggot.

Anyways, it doesn't matter who plays MC because he's so flat and static that there's no "defined" character except for this guy with a rough voice who shoots aliens.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Anyone who has been following the Halo movie, at all, knows that Denzel Washington is just a rumor and nothing more than that. Sure, he could end up being it, but is it 100%? No. Nothing in Hollywood ever is.

So, my point is that everyone shouldn't get all excited or angry that a black man'll be playing Master Chief. And if anyone, SLJ should be doing Master Chief.

Posted by Zeta

I bet $10 on The Rock.

Badass. Halo needs the rock bottom. Fukken people's elbowing *****es online would be top-tier.

Posted by Demonblade

Hmm, well...they could pick peewee herman of all people and unless he took of his helmet, nobody would know the difference as long as they synthesized his voice. Then again, there is always the possibility that he could be backed into the corner by some flood and randomly start flashing them in a last ditch effort.

Oh, btw, i checked IMDB...and they mentioned nothing about denzel washington. I dont know why, but im more apt to believe IMDB thany you victim...no offense.

Posted by Crazy K

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%28film%29 has some info on the film. Peter Jackson is the producer, so it might actually be pretty good. I heard a wile back that Samuel L. Jackson was playing the role of Master Chief, but that was a long time ago when I first heard of the movie coming out.

MOTHER****IN FLOOD ON etc

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, the Denzel thing is a rumor, he talked to Peter Jackson. That was it. Chances are equally good/better that he'll be Sarge. Stupid.