Altinure and Sabredog to be replaced with...

Posted by Linkman

Altinure and Sabredog resigned, so who should replace them? Iris, Speedfreak, Xenos, and/or Klarth? Vote for each person. The 2 with the most yes votes get it.

For me, it's a pretty even tossup between Speedfreak, Klarth, and Iris. Speedfreak is frequent in the game forums, which is where we need a super mod to be. Klarth is on A LOT, and visits a lot of forums, so he'd like catch the most spam, and Iris seems to care about making this place better. Any 2 of the 3 would be good for me.

Posted by Xenos

Care to explain my faults?

Posted by sabre

I'm gonna have to vote Speedfreak and Iris, they both know what's good for the site and will moderate without bias and both be excellent enforcers.. Klarth is biased and too hot-headed.

I've taken Xenos off the poll, on her request.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Linkman]The 2 with the most yes votes get it.
Um. Why only two?

Posted by Echo

Quoting Klarth: Um. Why only two?

Because we're losing 2 supermods, so we only need 2 to replace them. And there's no reason to just start s-modding people all willy-nilly.

Really hard decision, because I think they're all capable. I'm going with Speedfreak and Klarth. Iris has plans to improve the boards and such, which is great, but I just don't think they will end up helping and will probably cause more harm than good. At no fault of her own, though, it's just that everyone else doesn't like big changes like that, and as mods, we ARE here to make sure everyone else has a good time, not to make sure the board looks how we want it to.

Posted by Klarth

There are still some current super mods who don't do much at all. :/

Posted by Hyper

Iris + Speedfreak = Win.

What Sabre said, basically.

Posted by Klarth

Alright, I died already. No need to leave the poll open for another month.

Posted by Dexter

Did Xenoes not want a super mod position?

Oh well... Iris and Speedfreak plz. After Altinure and Sabre are removed, of course.

Posted by Linkman

Alright, poll's closed.

Demod Altinure and Sabredog

Super Mod Speedfreak and Iris.

Posted by sabre

[quote=Linkman]Demod Altinure and SabredogWord mu'fugga.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linkman: Super Mod Speedfreak.

Oh crud!!!! I hate democracy!!!!!!! :D

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Jesse Smith]Oh crud!!!! I hate democracy!!!!!!! :D

D[COLOR=lightgreen]A[/COLOR]MNIT, WHY CAN'T I BAN YOU?

Kinda funny that I become a super mod now, seeing as im not gonna be on here much for 3 weeks, starting wednesday. Just so you guys not, that's not me being a crappy mod. Someone look after Wii and DS for me.

EDIT: OH THAT'S RIGHT, I'M A SUPER MOD. Seriously though I'll look after Wii and DS anyway, I don't need a mod.

Posted by Ant

Let me be the regular mod of the Wii section :( I need more action.

Posted by Klarth

Ant for Wii wouldn't be bad considering he mods two dead boards right now. Have you ever actually had to delete or lock something? :(

Posted by Hyper

But he was only supposed to be a temporary mod anyway :( No big deal, though. He's a fine candidate.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Klarth: Ant for Wii wouldn't be bad considering he mods two dead boards right now. Have you ever actually had to delete or lock something? :(

Yeah, everyonce inawhile. Although I never really wanted to, what with the boards being pretty much dead. But a mods work is never done! Unless...you mod the Virtual Boy boards...