Greetings and Salutations to all...

Posted by Fenberry

Avast and ahoy!

I'm new to these forums, and seeing so, I would like to introduce myself.

I'm a 20 year old computer programming student from Auckland, New Zealand, who loves Ancient History, Video Games of all sorts, Poetry, Fiction Writing and Anime.

My wife and I are huge One Piece, Bleach and Saiyuki fans, and we enjoy a number of other cute and love-love series including Pita-ten, Sister Princess, Love Hina, Snow Fairy Sugar, Maburaho and Chobits to name a few.

I love fighting and adventure games most of all, and own an Xbox, a Gamecube, a N64, a PSX, a PS2, my wonderful original grey Gameboy, and a computer, all of which I play to my hearts content. My wife and I play video games together every day, and have an abundance of fun all the time. My most played games on these systems would be DOA 3 & Ultimate, Ninja Gaiden, Mario Power Tennis, Super Smash Brother's Melee, Mario Smash Soccer, Soul Calibur II and III, Mario Kart Double Dash, Devil May Cry 3, Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect, Ototgi 2, Pokemon Yellow/Red/Blue, Kirby's Dreamland, Mario Party 4 & 5, and Resident Evil 4 to name more than a few. I love them all, and take great pleasure in a fine game.

I happily live here in Auckland, NZ, enjoying every day, breathing the contended air of peace and quiet within my wife and I's One Room Kindgom.

I'm happy to be friends with anyone, and I'll do my level best to be polite and sincere within this forum.

I hope you all have a fine day, and enjoy every moment in life...

Shiver me' shurikans

Fenberry

Posted by Arcadios

Welcome and I have to say that's a very nice way of introducing yourself.
Why is every new member that joins stating their age now?

Nice avatar by the way. :-D
Now back to watching Haruhi.

Posted by Xero

Welcome to VGC sir. Enjoy and stay.

Posted by Demonblade

welcome man...have fun and heed mr. nintendo's advice and stay the hell away from the KH board....that is if you value your sanity.

Posted by NEMI

Greetings for you too, and welcome to VGChat!!! Hope you enjoy your stay and remember to always have fun,be friendly and speak your mind (carefully). :-D

Posted by Fenberry

Heso!

An honour and a privilege it is to not only be praised by a moderator on my first post here, but also to be replied to with ultimate vim. I thank you Mr.Nintendo and you all on your very warm welcome, and am very grateful to be accepted on this board. My appologies for being somewhat cliche' about my age up front, but I thought it would be a capital idea to introduce myself with my age bracket in full view, lest anyone remains in the dark. I shall definately take your obviously well-accustomed warning and stay a full acre away from the Kingdom Hearts Board. I'm certain I don't need telling twice.

A merry morning to you all, and I do trust things are chugging away smoothly in your relevant neck-of-the-woods.

/Salute

Shiver Me' Shurikans

Fenberry

Note: To master Flame Ghost, I thoroughly intend to enjoy myself.
To lady Nemi, I surely will speak my mind, and I heartfully agree on being friendly and polite.
It took me quite some time to find this avatar, especially to keep it under restriction size for general forums, it was a sure-fire winner.
Snow Fairy Sugar completely melts me. Such a bright and lovingly crafted anime. I truly adore it.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Welcome to VGC.
Snow Fairy Sugar was a cute show.

Posted by Corrupt

You know, now that I think about it... you really remind me of another member here (Dexter). But anyway, welcome to VGC. You live in New Zealand, huh? I'm jealous... I've always wanted to travel there. Is it really as beautiful as I've heard it is?

Posted by Raptor

**Looks at Fenberry's user title**

Hyrulian Extraordinaire, huh. L3in3k, is that you? If so, see if you can drag Eatbugs back here. The random images he attached to every post were hilarious.

Posted by Klarth

New Zealand, hey? I went to Rotorua a few years ago... We were only there because we were meant to have a connecting flight, but we were travelling with a -lot- of family. They pretty much scrapped our tickets because my mother and my brother share the same first initial and last name, along with a cousin... Result is that they deleted their entries and our cousin was the only one who wound up flying on. Pretty sad story, but we got a three-day complimentary sightseeing trip around NZ as a result.

I'm sure you'll fit right in on VGC. Have a good time here, mon.

Posted by victimofadown

welcome and enjoy ur stay.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Welcome to VGC. Seems to me that you'll fit right in, and hopefully you will.

We're home to the most Grim man on the planet, Glam Gallore, Loli Lovers, Royal Assclowns, Furries, Wife Beaters, a Wacko, Idiots, and generally really nice people alike. :D

Enjoy your stay and post often, new members like you are always appreciated.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sapphire Rose:
We're home to the most Grim man on the planet, Glam Gallore, Loli Lovers, Royal Assclowns, Furries, Wife Beaters, a Wacko, Idiots, and generally really nice people alike. :D

loli lovers? Who the hell is a loli lover here? Oh wait...Lord of spam?

Posted by Arczu

More like most of the majorly popular people here. (Random shot)

You just enjoy the HELL out of VGC. Who knows; it might do something like... make you smarter! Or maybe it will make you wackier than a cookie...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: loli lovers? Who the hell is a loli lover here? Oh wait...Lord of spam?

Poison. LoS is a loli-h8r

Anywho, I'm late on the rep bandwagon, but enjoy your stay.

Posted by Raptor

What the **** is a "loli"?

Hentai focusing on little girls.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: Poison. LoS is a loli-h8r

I thought you guys were talking about loli as in lolly pop. If its about hentai, then poison wins followed by zeta.

... yeah, a lollipop...

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Flame ghost: I thought you guys were talking about loli as in lolly pop. If its about hentai, then poison wins followed by zeta.

:cookie:

This new guy's UN reminds me of Tonberries.

Posted by Unknown1255

Welcome to the community Fenberry enjoy ur stay.