Habbo Hotel

Posted by Sterling

This is a poll asking if you like habbo hotel or not.

DISCUSS.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like doing raids on it with fellow /b/tards. Thats about as far as I go.

Pools closed, mother ****er.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What LoS said. I've only ever use it to join in on the raids. Best thing /b/'s ever done since spam up that AN HERO kid's funeral guest book.

Posted by Klarth

Habbo blockings are MOTHER****ING FUN.

[quote=Vampiro] Best thing /b/'s ever done since spam up that AN HERO kid's funeral guest book.
What exactly was the story behind that...?

Posted by Colonel

I got addicted to this terrible game about 2 years ago.

ZOMG FURNI!!!!!! THE CAT HAS NEW FURNI!!!!!!

Quoted post: What exactly was the story behind that...?

Someone stole Mitchell's iPod, he shot himself. Took him three hours to die. In his MySpace tribute page "an hero" was used in a poem multiple times. /b/ found the funeral website and spammed his guest book with really... really awful things.

It was probably the funniest thing I've read in a long time. This Habo thing is coming close though.

Posted by Klarth

Oh jesus. Link me to more about this.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh holy hell, he killed himself over an ipod?

Wow, what an hero.

Quoted post: Oh jesus. Link me to more about this.

http://www.myspace.com/ripmitchell

I also got a few screencaps of the funeral invasion I think... you could always just request it on /b/. Tons of people will be glad to fill you in.

Posted by Xero

Just to put in my comment, no I dont like that place. I'm fine with MSN.

Posted by TheSorrow

I got banned from habbo permantly on my computer lol i was blocking, harasing, and bad name. i cant even get on the account i dont do anything like that.

Posted by WackoHater2

I joined a while ago. I didnt like how you had to pay for furni, so I quit. I usually play on [url]www.cokemusic.com[/url] its kinda the same.. but different.

Posted by Xenos

Huh, what can you do on CokeMusic?

Posted by Ant

Pool's closed due to AIDS4lyfe

Posted by TheSorrow

lol ant thats what we were saying too i got filed for harasment though i called someone a female dog and she reported me -.- yeah i was using the name Linebackerblock and then got up to Linebacker5 befor i got banned from it on my comp

Posted by TheSorrow

Quoting Booyaka619: I joined a while ago. I didnt like how you had to pay for furni, so I quit. I usually play on [url]www.cokemusic.com[/url] its kinda the same.. but different.

thnx man i enjoy this better then habbo

Posted by WackoHater2

No problem spartan.gump. It used to me really buggy. They fixed it though. It kinda sucks that they took a lot of the bugs out though. You could cheat like crazy with a few of them. I used to be a jillionaire.. and that isnt even a real word. I used to have like 5 rooms packed with furniture.

Posted by Sterling

Cokemusic is horrible. ;l

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Kolo: Cokemusic is horrible. ;l

Any reasons behind that statement?

Posted by Sterling

I just don't like it. ;l

Posted by Poco

The geno... the path is gray.

Almost as awesome as raids. We scared the **** out of some 12 year olds.